• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would say "What have I done?" about bringing up Death Battle, but this discussion is actually really entertaining me.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
KillerCage KillerCage I sent you the ideas. You can reply with yours if you wish.

MooMew64 MooMew64 Sorry for what happened when you left for 10 minutes. It must have been my fault. I'll receive some whip lashing or worse if I have to.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Quick, say something else inappropriate while you still have their attention.

I've come to make an announcement. Min Min is a ***** ass ************. She pissed on my character predictions, that's right, she took out her noodle ass arms and **** all over my $1k FP2 Bet, and she said her reveal was This Big and I said that's bull**** so I'm making a callout post on Smashboards.com, Min Min, you had a small reveal, it was the size of a ****ing mid indie, and guess what, here's what my pick looked like

That's right, No ass, no thighs, just blocks and chad energy. You ruined my predictions so guess what, I'm RUINING THIS THREAD!

How do you like that Rambama? I'm RUINING thus the thread you eediot. You have 24 hours before Geno fans invade this thread, no get out of my sights before I ruin you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom