• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
time to get The Batman to a billion dollars…and to make a Gwen Cinematic Universe

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
a normal goofy video
this is literally the most clickbaity title ever. The video literally never mentions this specific idea. I even agree with the message of it - these acquisitions are for IP in multiple formats, and the big buyers are companies like Amazon, Disney, and Facebook, not Sony. I wish matpat didn't give it the worst thumbnail possible.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I really wanna see the Sonic Movie 2 next month, but maaaaaaan theater prices are getting jacked up and I know there's still some health concerns...

Is there any word about how long it'll take for a Paramount Plus release?
Idk about any information regarding that but, gas prices...................... !!!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If NFTs prove anything

No.
It's funny, my workplace started using a robot to try and make things go a little smoother.

It was gone after a few months. I guess trying to replace a person's job with a several thousand dollar and very stupid machine isn't always that effecient or cost effective after all.

The thing is that I think robots can be a huge boon to society and the workplace...but the world will have to adapt, and it'll have to be done right. And unfortunately most of our current politicians and CEOs won't want to.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Walter White (SSBB) "I aM the one who :070:"
Viridi, Pit. & Palutena "Blah blah blah...lol"

Lol...from Victorious u know xD!!!
*vicTORIous
Wth. XD

How about... &
Amazon Pandora was dragged in.!

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SOME MORE MULTIVERSUS LEAKS
Nubia, the black Wonder Woman that DC only recently decided to remember and begin to push, alongside Yara, the Brazilian Wonder (don’t think she’s in the game as a costume or anything yet tho) Woman
some lines confirming Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Rick, Raven, and someone else
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nubia, the black Wonder Woman that DC only recently decided to remember and begin to push, alongside Yara, the Brazilian Wonder (don’t think she’s in the game as a costume or anything yet tho) Woman
Its not even BHM anymore and we blacks still winning

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
some lines confirming Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Rick, Raven, and someone else
There was a problem fetching the tweet
One of the characters is Marvin Martian. The Robot is the Iron Giant, Taz, a character from Gremlons, and I **** you not, Lebron James also have voicelines

Also
And tomorrow
20220313_225132.png

He will be completing the journey soon

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Its not even BHM anymore and we blacks still winning
all we do is win
One of the characters is Marvin Martian. The Robot is the Iron Giant, Taz, a character from Gremlons, and I **** you not, Lebron James also have voicelines

Also
And tomorrow
View attachment 347533
He will be completing the journey soon
All Hail March 14th

and I was trying to figure out whether or not I heard Iron Giant, while not noticing the Grimlin character. LeBron finna be busted at least

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie, i miss the hammy acting of older english dubbed anime, feels like the actors were having more fun with the job back then lol

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
"Some Apples some cinamin, sigh AND my hairrrrr
My hairs in the pie Brian
I'M having a REALLY gr8 time tonight Brian
I can't believe you wen threw all this trouble!
Brian ur acting wheird.!"
Regular Show

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If all those characters are playable then multiversus is actually going to be hype as hell. I’m really looking forward to some office news on it.

Shroob

Sup?
Ya know

I hate to say it but

This is coming from a guy who doesn't know a damn thing about Final Fantasy outside some memes and **** but

I'm kinda getting attached to the Stranger in Paradise thing, if only due to a 'so bad it's good' kinda deal

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Ya know

I hate to say it but

This is coming from a guy who doesn't know a damn thing about Final Fantasy outside some memes and **** but

I'm kinda getting attached to the Stranger in Paradise thing, if only due to a 'so bad it's good' kinda deal
Just listen to Crystalline Chill by Yoko Shimomura (Also does music for Xenoblade Chronicles, 2010 (Wii))

Nvmd

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ya know

I hate to say it but

Don't you mean so good that it's good?

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ya know

I hate to say it but

I for one, appreciate a game being so unapologetically mid-2000s.

It feels like a lot of games lately are afraid of going back to the sheer edginess of that era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom