• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I really wanna see the Sonic Movie 2 next month, but maaaaaaan theater prices are getting jacked up and I know there's still some health concerns...

Is there any word about how long it'll take for a Paramount Plus release?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Not gonna lie, I don't understand why you're even replying to someone if you're not talking to them

No one really minds it when you do your random 2010 roleplays because it doesn't hurt anyone, but when you tag or reply to someone they usually expect a post that has something to do with what they said. I mean no disrespect but you replying to someone who talks about their actual real life problems with "lol random roleplay", it comes off as weird and kind of annoying at best. Like, read the room please
I honestly think a good chunk of his posts could easily be classified as spam.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So on the discussion on jobs and ****:

I really hope y'all find yourself and chase any ambition you may have, whether that be a small job or a big career. I hope y'all find something that y'all want to do and enjoy it for however long you may have.

Truth is, I'm highkey scared for my own future, but I think I'm gonna be alright. And y'all are gonna be alright too.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hmm.

I'd go for a new pfp.............but I'll wait. The Lightning pfp represents a few things in a way for me.

I really hope y'all find yourself and chase any ambition you may have, whether that be a small job or a big career. I hope y'all find something that y'all want to do and enjoy it for however long you may have.

Truth is, I'm highkey scared for my own future, but I think I'm gonna be alright. And y'all are gonna be alright too.
Honestly it does take time I've learnt. I'm finally getting my first job after so long (not going into too much details but its a pretty good American company) and while I'm excited, I'd be a lot more if it wasn't for a few world events going on and other stuff. A lot of stuff is making me anxious.

Still early April is gonna look well. Took me a few tries and a few different routes but I finally have a place that fits the criteria of where I want to work. As long as my end goal of living fine overseas is there in the end.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Its to late for me, my morale is pretty low, ive given up a long time ago even tho people tell me not to. Only thing keeping me sane is animal crossing and monster hunter rn and even with those, im stuggling to have any energy. What would help if if assholes stopped ghosti g me when i put in applications, **** weeds, all of them

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Its to late for me, my morale is pretty low, ive given up a long time ago even tho people tell me not to. Only thing keeping me sane is animal crossing and monster hunter rn and even with those, im stuggling to have any energy. What would help if if assholes stopped ghosti g me when i put in applications, **** weeds, all of them
I'm very sorry you feel that way. I don't wanna assume but it sound like you're depressed and I can't really blame you for that.

But please keep trying. I know it sounds corny as **** and doesn't directly help at all, but please keep trying. You can do this.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I watched the video, and the thumbnail is barely relevant to the video. It's just a discussion of the acquisitions in the video game market, and what might come next. This is some ****ing awful clickbait.
Agreed
I just don't know why he waited until now to do this video 😐

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I hope the job interview tomorrow goes well. My current plan is to work until I can study in higher education (hopefully by October of this year). I'm planning on studying literature since I want to be a writer, though I'll also need to take classes in something that I can actually live off of sooner or later. I need to look up universities first though. I also plan on getting a driver's license sooner rather than later, but that's after I find a stable job.

And with that, Good Night My Gamers. I do have that job interview tomorrow, after all

Noipoi

Howdy!
I hope the job interview tomorrow goes well. My current plan is to work until I can study in higher education (hopefully by October of this year). I'm planning on studying literature since I want to be a writer, though I'll also need to take classes in something that I can actually live off of sooner or later. I need to look up universities first though. I also plan on getting a driver's license sooner rather than later, but that's after I find a stable job.

And with that, Good Night My Gamers. I do have that job interview tomorrow, after all
Good luck you filthy animal!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

What a pleasant statement by a user of the social forum Smashboards. I sure hope no foul altercations shall be partaken in with further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
CoroCoro magazine should be coming out this week.

But if the past means anything, it's very likely the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet news will only be what was shown in the reveal trailer. :ohwell:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Wait why does this go hard

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The sw/sh "hype" season was a mess for a lot of reasons, but it didn't help that the fake leaks and rumors sucked dong :239:
I honestly can't remember any SwSh leaks because it took a backseat to everything else.

BDSP didn't have much fake leaks either aside from the suppossed Platinum Content and Megas leak. Which leaking the bare minumum kinda showed how the fanbase felt about these games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sad news, William Hurt passed away at the age of 71. He is very well known for his portrayal of General Thaddeus Ross within the Marvel Cinematic Universe since the Incredible Hulk:

Sucks to hear. I hope he rests in piece, he was a good actor and it would have been really cool to see him become red hulk at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom