• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's funny that Mario Kart Arcade GP VR is the only game in the series literally nobody talks about.

I don't know anyone who has played it and I absolutely don't know any of the game's content.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I mean, I liked PTEXL. But I do agree it needed way more then what was there. I still LOVE the idea of Synergy attacks.
And feature characters like Courage, Mordecai & Rigby, Ice Bear, Gumball Watterson, The Eds, Spear & Fang.

What we actually really need though is Nickelodeon vs. Cartoon Network.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
M MooMew64 Sigh
Missed opportunity
Pokèmon Snap

So there you guys go.! Thatt is thee best way to use Snapchat (Pokèmon Puzzle League/Pokèmon Stadium (N64)). But I've been thinking about playing Pokemons GO. I've been hearing about this corona and I'm not taking any chances. Which is WHY I HAVE DECIDED to, cancel MY shows in Chicago, Illinoi-
Oh. Ya. Pokemons GO has me stuck and unable to START caring for myself. So I just uninstalled it.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
M MooMew64 Sigh
Missed opportunity
Pokèmon Snap

So there you guys go.! Thatt is thee best way to use Snapchat (Pokèmon Puzzle League/Pokèmon Stadium (N64)). But I've been thinking about playing Pokemons GO. I've been hearing about this corona and I'm not taking any chances. Which is WHY I HAVE DECIDED to, cancel MY shows in Chicago, Illinoi-
Oh. Ya. Pokemons GO has me stuck and unable to START caring for myself. So I just uninstalled it... In sly wa- no in a healthy way, AT best.
Edited

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The fact that Mario kart tour gets the retro track treatment but not Mario kart Arcade annoys me and i dont know why.
Personally i want Namco circuit to come back.
Sadly, i dont even think MKGP DX is considered a mainline MK game to Nintendo so the Taiko and Pacman tracks are probably stuck in Arcade
-7tcbcq.jpg

****ing shame

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

This is indeed accurate

Tails is greatest cinnamon roll

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

This is indeed accurate

Tails is greatest cinnamon roll
where is Sticks in all of this

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Rather than not considering it mainline, I think having through go through third party negotiations might be a bigger hurdle.
Oh, that too. But you would think, with Pac man and adon chan being both Bandai Namco, the hurdles would be easy to jump unles BN is asking for a lot of money

Tho we did just get Sora in smash so idfk🤷🏿‍♀️

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
why have I never seen this kind of tweet before

ᑐᑌᑎᑕ

Smash Cadet
Popping in just to say that Final Fantasy Origin is the funniest game that I disappointingly don't enjoy playing. Cannot wait to binge the cutscenes when the full game drops because Jack is the funniest character ever and I love him. Sadly, I've discovered that I'm just not a fan of Dark Souls as a game so I'm just going to have to appreciate it from afar.

But for anyone that is this is the best Souls game unquestionably. I don't care how good Elden Ring is supposed to be. It doesn't have Jack Final Fantasy so it cannot possibly beat Final Fantasy Origin.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Late response but: guess the “Aaron” that added my FC wasn’t from here. I’ll check some of my Discord servers

Also, interview this week hopefully

Last edited:

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Popping in just to say that Final Fantasy Origin is the funniest game that I disappointingly don't enjoy playing. Cannot wait to binge the cutscenes when the full game drops because Jack is the funniest character ever and I love him. Sadly, I've discovered that I'm just not a fan of Dark Souls as a game so I'm just going to have to appreciate it from afar.

But for anyone that is this is the best Souls game unquestionably. I don't care how good Elden Ring is supposed to be. It doesn't have Jack Final Fantasy so it cannot possibly beat Final Fantasy Origin.
Wait SoP is more like Dark Souls? I'd heard it played like FFVIIR tbh.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!

Wait… it’s a SOULS LIKE!?! GOD ****ING DAMNITT! It was the ninja Gaiden people too! I was excited! I can’t ****ing believe it!

Noipoi

Howdy!

Bruh got his username in the OUYA font

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Wait...Seems Daggett is with Gir who is from Invader Zim, and Filbert from Rocko's Modern Life. Both those shows got movie revivals. Could Angry Beavers be getting one too in honor of its 25th anniversary next month?

I think I might be looking too deep into this. Must be a coincidence. Ain't gonna get my hopes up for nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom