• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Because he's having a great Saturday night out with the boys, of course.

The M on his face is actually a dumb tattoo the homies convinced him to get when he was drunk.
I don't know why that sort of inflection was my first instinct upon reading that text. But I went with my heart. 👁
Your heart led you in the right direction.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I made it to a timeskip in Robot Wars W.

The last chapter pre timeskip was wild, multiple mechs in the party get wrecked a nuke goes off in the atmosphere of the planet and the protagonist is m.i.a... Until the timeskip actually happens and he shows up chilling with some of the Gundam seed characters who have finally been introduced to the plot.

The last thing that happens pre timeskip is legit just one of the party members doing this
my_job_here_is_done_but_you_didnt_do_anything_meme-451x1024.jpg

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
M MooMew64 But what about The Ugly Truth (2009)? W/ Katy Perry, Gerard Butler, & Katherine Heigl respectively.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
"No, I gotta GO tho."
&
It's getting a little too FIBBEE around here. Walks off w/OUT Cat/Ariana Grandè Oh you know As Robbie from Victorious (2011) would say... "Lol"

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm feeling all sorts of nostalgic to the days when i regularly played Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
Now that was a really underrated Capcom fighter.

Megaman Volnutt sucked in this game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Presenting definitely-not-Artemis and hoping mods don't get me for this

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Megami race:

mod edit: image probably a little too much for SB

“I’m Megami Diana. I’ll be the moonlight that illuminates your prey. Keep your eyes on it.”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Roman mythology. The deity of countryside, hunters, crossroads, and the Moon. The root of her name is “divine”. She is equated with the Artemis and is a virgin goddess who protects childbirth. She forms a triad with her servant Egeria the water nymph and Virbius, the woodland god. She’s commonly revered in modern neopagan religions and associated with Luna and Hecate. A deer accompanies her during her hunts with a bow and arrow.

Skills: Madness Nail, Pierce Armor, Recarm, Ice Block

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

Let’s get this out of the way: The reason Diana is covered in boobs is probably the Lady of Ephesus, a distinct form of Diana whose statues are typically covered in oval shapes. While people interpreted them as breasts for a long time, they now appear to be a kind of ancient ritual jewelry unrelated to fertility. Nevertheless, it makes a rather shocking look which was probably the intent. Not my favorite design though I’ll admit, it’s fun to see a female character whose prominent boobs are decidedly not supposed to be sexy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom