• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Wait… it’s a SOULS LIKE!?! GOD ****ING DAMNITT! It was the ninja Gaiden people too! I was excited! I can’t ****ing believe it!
If you somehow completely missed that the Nioh/Dissida devs in fact made a Final Fantasy game that plays like Nioh then I don't know what to tell you to be honest

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Family Guy (Lois)
American Horror Story (Vivienne)
The Wilds (Shelby Goodkind/MARX)

"I'm tired of this "&. Negative Energy.:)" that goes on in this house."
"So I hired a Maid."

Contance Langdon Berates Moira & THIS is my effing house YouTuber
Moira fires back ""!!""
"HARASSED AT MURDER HOUSE/SOOUBWAY REAL UNEDITED FULL INTERVIEW"

Ivander

Smash Legend
If you somehow completely missed that the Nioh/Dissidia NT devs in fact made a Final Fantasy game that plays like Nioh then I don't know what to tell you to be honest
Just wanted to fix that. Not sure why I felt the need to.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Bro I don't think it's appropriate to respond to people venting about their actual real life problems with incomprehensible roleplay
Oh, II was talking about myself. Not him. I don't know enough about him.
But thanks anyway. :)
SO I hired a Maid

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Jobs be like
"Entry Level position"
"3+ years of experience required"
"You need experence"
"I need this job to get experence"
"Go away"
And
" requirement high school degree"
"I have an asso. of science"
"We arent hiring you"

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Employers be like: Nobody wants to work, everyone is lazy

***** you made the qualifications impossible
Same!
They are doing it to themselves when they are in a great deal of stress... I don't understand their thinking...
-

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Oh, II was talking about myself. Not him. I don't know enough about him.
But thanks anyway. :)
SO I hired a Maid

Not gonna lie, I don't understand why you're even replying to someone if you're not talking to them

No one really minds it when you do your random 2010 roleplays because it doesn't hurt anyone, but when you tag or reply to someone they usually expect a post that has something to do with what they said. I mean no disrespect but you replying to someone who talks about their actual real life problems with "lol random roleplay", it comes off as weird and kind of annoying at best. Like, read the room please

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Not gonna lie, I don't understand why you're even replying to someone if you're not talking to them

No one really minds it when you do your random 2010 roleplays because it doesn't hurt anyone, but when you tag or reply to someone they usually expect a post that has something to do with what they said. I mean no disrespect but you replying to someone who talks about their actual real life problems with "lol random roleplay", it comes off as weird and kind of annoying at best. Like, read the room please
But it CAN buy you a good stylist. Oh well.! You're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom