• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The only Metaverse I know about is the persona 5 one. What the hell id a Metaverse?
A digital "alternate reality" that's being pushed as some amazing new technology that everyone should invest in even though VR Chat has been a thing for free for a while.

Most Metaverses look like garbage, by the way. There's a reason they're only popular with cryptobros.

Shroob

Sup?
A digital "alternate reality" that's being pushed as some amazing new technology that everyone should invest in even though VR Chat has been a thing for free for a while.

Most Metaverses look like garbage, by the way. There's a reason they're only popular with cryptobros.
1646972829063.png

Of course it has to do with crypto idiots.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Lol. Wow. That’s just ****ing ridiculous.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have some dysphoria to get back to.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Like my Post reply if you're also an empath? Much like Toon Zelda & :toonlink: for example?

SWTOR "YOU have chosen the EMPAthic route"

:4palutena:(SSBB) ":4darkpit:, just dropped in to crash my party.?"
:pit::sonic:
"YES"

Or don't. II get paid EEther way.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just a month away from the big 3 O. Dayum I feel old...
Not gonna lie. That would make for an interesting AU crossover, same events in the beginning of the first Sonic movie happening where Longclaw tells him to go to earth only instead of Green Hills, Montana ends up living somewhere close to New York.

I'd actually be surprised if such a story hasn't been done yet.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Marvel Cinematic Universe/Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

An AU where the beginning of the events of the latter movie happens but instead of Green Hills, Montana, Sonic is currently living somewhere near New York which eventually gets him involved with The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame.

The idea that S.H.I.E.D. and Nick Fury eventually discover him, the latter also attempting to recruit him into the Avengers Initiative.

Sonic I think would definitely feel a lot more at home in the MCU given there's superpowered beings just like him notably perhaps being pals with Hulk and Thor to eventually Rocket.

Dr. Robotik also rivaling Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, and Hank Pym in terms of intelligence, Robotik would probably have an ego that would have the three of them seeing him as the loon he is. Also Tails competing with those three, I could see Tony and Bruce Banner being jealous of him being so intelligent for his age. :p

Edit: Then again he could still live in Green Hills, Montana, don't think it'd change a thing as S.H.I.E.L.D. and Nick Fury would still look into him.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Lady race:

1647009122571.png

“Call me Lady Mayahuel. I'll enjoy watching you bloom into something bigger than your current self.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Aztec mythology. A female deity who personifies the maguey plant, which was used to make ropes, netting, bags, and cloth by different cultures in ancient Mexica. The plant was also used to make the alcoholic beverage pulque, which was a prominent part of many ceremonies and rituals. Mayahuel is a part of a complex of interrelated maternal and fertility goddesses and is connected with the notion of nourishment.

Skills: Me Patra, Recarm, Bowl of Hygiea

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

I love Mayahuel’s concept. Making a fruit goddess literally live inside the fruit is so smart, even if it makes her look like an embryo. I also dig her understated clothes and how her hair turns into a new leaf. While a much-celebrated deity, Mayahuel doesn’t do much in any game she appears in. I think she could’ve had some neat interactions with Dionysus. Maybe in a later title…

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think Sonic and Tails would also be very good pals with Peter Parker given their ages. Peter and Tails especially given the sharp in intelligence the former is.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Cat/Ariana Grandè "Yeah, she, IS. Lol"
Victorious (2011)
FB_IMG_1647014391322.jpg

Some SOCIAL Thread, hahaa

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Trailer for season 2 of Green Eggs and Ham is finally out!

So presumably it seems Sam's mother gave him up for adoption because she's a secret spy and her job was too dangerous to raise him at the same time.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
snip

Trailer for season 2 of Green Eggs and Ham is finally out!

So presumably it seems Sam's mother gave him up for adoption because she's a secret spy and her job was too dangerous to raise him at the same time.
Green Eggs and Ham is such a hidden gem as far as Netflix adaptions go but as far as adaptions go man, is it weird. But then again so was Ducktales 2017 sometimes and everyone still loves that.

At least the animation is as gorgeous as ever.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I made some progress in my Nuzlocke today. I finally found the Moon Stone I was looking for so my Clefairy is now a Clefable. I also made it to Pastoria City and caught a Budew at the Great Marsh. It's on my team now but I don't know how long it's going to take to evolve it, my Cleffa evolved pretty quickly but I don't think I want to tackle the gym until it becomes a Roselia at least

Also I'm catching Shield exclusives so that I can transfer them to my Sword file. I wanna get rid of my Shield copy for good, it just takes up shelf space and I'm kinda embarrassed about owning both versions

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I still maintain that this may in fact be the greatest video game of all time

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Green Eggs and Ham is such a hidden gem as far as Netflix adaptions go but as far as adaptions go man, is it weird. But then again so was Ducktales 2017 sometimes and everyone still loves that.

At least the animation is as gorgeous as ever.
Indeed. Both Green Eggs and Ham and Hilda.

Don't know what it is but NetFlix seems to have some of the best current cartoons to date.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just submitted a request to have an extended weekend in April so I can enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and the South Carolina Comicon in peace!

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Since SB doesn't show properly the icons, do you have a stash in Google Drive or a page like that with ALL the stock icons?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finished watching Turning Red.

Overall really enjoyed it. A coming to age animated film that perfectly depicts Chinese culture and lore put together along with the message and theme of accepting one as yourself.

Oh and of course growing up and puberty in a different approach.

I never would have thought nor expected there'd be a kaiju finale and climax. So that's extra icing on cake for me. :p

Movie definitely gave me anime type of feels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom