• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
He's lying, the actual trick is to mash the dodge button as fast as possible.
Yeah, it makes the fight a littler longer than it should be, but it's the only real safe way to fight 'em.
So, what I ended up doing was tanking literally all of his homing missiles since I heard that'd work... and apparently it did. So we got that down I guess. :skull:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
And speaking of Game Industry moments...
That is oddly specific. They could’ve done Bamco as a whole but I guess just an entire system based around Gundam was more appealing.

I just wonder what Metaverse is next. Somebody tag me when we get the Spongebob metaverse so I can buy some chocolate with nuts.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
That is oddly specific. They could’ve done Bamco as a whole but I guess just an entire system based around Gundam was more appealing.

I just wonder what Metaverse is next. Somebody tag me when we get the Spongebob metaverse so I can buy some chocolate with nuts.
That's a good point, Bamco has the rights to use so many franchises and they make so many crossovers with those franchises that it's weird to focus on just one.

...Let's not give them any ideas.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It’s a damn shame that not only do Square have another live service flop on their hands that had potential with Babylon’s Fall but also the fact that the internet has decided to throw its developer, Platinum Games, under the bus again instead of Square themselves for being greedy.

It’s literally a mirror image to what happened with Avengers and Crystal Dynamics.

The worst part is just how damn good Platinum and Crystal Dynamics are as studios.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So we've been getting one N64 game on Switch per month. I want to know how they'll handle the Japan-only games. Will the rest of the world will go without a month when Japan get those games?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished the live-action Mario movie.

Of course it doesn't feel like a Mario product at all but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. Very enjoyable and the added scenes from this extended cut really help the movie.

I leave you with this

Now I wait for Illumination's take on the brand.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Finished the live-action Mario movie.

Of course it doesn't feel like a Mario product at all but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. Very enjoyable and the added scenes from this extended cut really help the movie.

I leave you with this

Now I wait for Illumination's take on the brand.
I just want one reference to this movie in the illumination film.

And a super show reference.

dream1ng

Smash Lord
So we've been getting one N64 game on Switch per month. I want to know how they'll handle the Japan-only games. Will the rest of the world will go without a month when Japan get those games?
****ing probably. Given the somewhat anemic selection of titles on the 64, minus all the third-parties that won't show up, Nintendo will probably just skip a month for most of the world instead of giving two games at a time.

Though idk. A month with a Japan-only game would be a great time to offset that catering with something western-facing like Perfect Dark, Killer Instinct Gold or Conker. Though I doubt we'll even get the latter at all.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Gundam Seed fans waiting for those characters to show up in Robot wars W like:
Im halfway through this game and only one character from that show has shown up to assist the party way back in the beginning of the game lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom