• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
At the end of the game when Mario is telling Luigi to follow him, he’s bouncing around and yelling and generally being nuts.

And yeah, jumping and going hoohoo is what Mario does. But the way they portray it here is hilarious to me, he looks almost unstable.
OH I remember what you're talking about, and I recall it being annoying, but in a funny sense. I just never associated that scene with drugs, y'know. 👁

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, Ninjala's free-to-play system is a really pleasant experience.

They don't pressure you to drop money or push **** right in your face (I feel like spending money because I simply WANT to)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Having played Chocobo GP, it is okay. Can be a bit jank but the online is fun. Music is good too.

Have no idea why anyone would pay for the mythril. If you really want Cloud and Squall just play online. Still lame that SE would lock those characters behind the pass though.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I'm alright with MMOs doing it because of the kind of game they are and as long as it is exclusively cosmetics.

This kinda stuff, though? This is mad nasty.
MMOs have their own set of ****, The subscription model was a mistake. but I can't stay mad at FFXIV

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

MooMew64

MMOs have their own set of ****, The subscription model was a mistake. but I can't stay mad at FFXIV
In fairness to decently ran subscriptions, tho

MMOs need constant maintenance and money to keep new content coming, something's gotta fund that, and people buying new copies only pays the bills for so long until you have your established playerbase.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Catching up on PLA, and am I just bad, or are Electrode's homing ball thingies a pain in the REAR? They're faster than you, forcing you to spam dodges, thus you can't get your balms out, and they catch up to you anyway. Plus they stay on the field for AGES. It's just- yikesssss

Last edited:

MooMew64

Catching up on PLA, and am I just bad, or are Electrode's homing ball thingies a pain in the REAR? They're faster than you, forcing you to spam dodges, thus you can't get your balms out, and they catch up to you anyway. It's just- yikesssss
The trick is to not throw balms until Electrode does its big AOE attack and tires itself out; You can then beat 'em up with a 'Mon and stun them for balm throwing.

Plus, dodge rolling will actually kill your momentum, it's actually better to just run from them if you can.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The trick is to not throw balms until Electrode does its big AOE attack and tires itself out; You can then beat 'em up with a 'Mon and stun them for balm throwing.

Plus, dodge rolling will actually kill your momentum, it's actually better to just run from them if you can.
Gotcha. Kinda sucks that I can't throw balms passively while he's attacking me, but oh well! hshs

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom