• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning, Smashboards.com
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Noipoi Noipoi @Pokelego999 M MooMew64 Metal Shop X Metal Shop X
Great moment actually to tell ya I played - finally - some Hollow Knight.

Not sure if I finally take it seriously (currently on a Doom marathon of sort, already finished Doom 1 & 2016 if you're asking). Buut if I keep playing it the days coming alongside Bug Fables, Doom 2 & that one cool HL1 mod I found, who know, might come back here to share my experience with ya. :)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Great moment actually to tell ya I played - finally - some Hollow Knight.

Not sure if I finally take it seriously (currently on a Doom marathon of sort, already finished Doom 1 & 2016 if you're asking). Buut if I keep playing it the days coming alongside Bug Fables, Doom 2 & that one cool HL1 mod I found, who know, might come back here to share my experience with ya. :)
Ooooh, nice! I'd love to hear your experience someday!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My Nuzlocke is going pretty well so far. My Bidoof and Kricketot died before I got to Roark but I can live with that. I beat Roark and my team currentloy includes Piplup, Starly, Shinx, Zubat, Geodude, and Machop, whose nicknames I will not disclose to avoid embarrassment

Good Night My Gamers

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just got back from The Batman. Thought it was pretty good. Definitely long and it could have cut honestly the first half of the movie down to make the pacing work better. Still was a fun watch? But not on the levels of the dark knight, but it’s a film worth watching.

Riddler crushed and the cameo at the end sets up a great casting for an iconic character.

Overall I’d give it an 8/10

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can dig Tom Holland as a live-action Milo Thatch.
he’d end up acting his ass off again
Just got back from The Batman. Thought it was pretty good. Definitely long and it could have cut honestly the first half of the movie down to make the pacing work better. Still was a fun watch? But not on the levels of the dark knight, but it’s a film worth watching.

Riddler crushed and the cameo at the end sets up a great casting for an iconic character.

Overall I’d give it an 8/10
they should’ve made the movie last a few more decades

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
I got to see The Batman today and it really was as good as everyone said it was.

The way it was shot like a horror film at times and the general noire aesthetic was pure Batman and the action was amazing.

I dunno if it had to be 3 hours, but I was enjoying every minute.

I really liked The Riddler, even if he wasn’t very close to the comics

I really liked how the movie put an emphasis on detective work and was constantly adding new elements and answers to the puzzle.

Overall, very solid film and there a lot of avenues a sequel to go down. I’d gladly watch it again.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
To the anime fans here, what is the best NON-CRUNCHYROLL place to watch anime? I finished every episode of One Piece on Netflix, and I can’t just stop watching it.
Piracy sites are your best bet tbh.

Idk if I can tell you what sites I use on this thread but they shouldn't be too hard to find.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I know this is a hot take, but anime ending songs are better than the openings.

I don't know, a lot of openings feel like they're trying too hard to sound good. Meanwhile, the endings are more chill and melodic.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know this is a hot take, but anime ending songs are better than the openings.

I don't know, a lot of openings feel like they're trying too hard to sound good. Meanwhile, the endings are more chill and melodic.
Anime opening start off so good sometines then turn into some annoying ass pop song with a high pitch singer, it sucks

And well, the OPs HAVE to be good, otherwise, you will leave

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m on episode 22 of the normal Demon Slayer and I must say…it’s good. Gonna continue on after AEW ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom