• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I just need y’all to listen to how beautiful the music is in GetsuFumaDen: Undying Moon

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
wait

this new show, “Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer!” sounds dope:

The original Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! (also known as Kono Healer, Mendokusai in Japan) manga from creator Tannen ni Hakkou is serialized via Kadokawa's ComicWalker digital manga service. The story of the series follows Arvin, a knight with saint-like patience for annoying people, and Karla, a dark elf healer with a sharp tongue and a rotten personality who always speaks without thinking first. Together, they form a party and go on fantastical adventures.

MooMew64

Noipoi

Howdy!

Shroob

Sup?
tbh I don't know a thing about Demon Slayer

I don't feel like I'm missing out

Why that one guy Hotline Miami thoooooo

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just finished watching the new dubbed Demon Slayer episode and YOU CAN NOT JUST END AN EPISODE ON A CLIFF HANGER LIKE THAT. 👁
The whole season is really good. The animation was definitely worth the watch and it had some great moments for each characters. Season 3 is gonna be hype. Just you wait for the rest of these episodes though.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

It's about as basic a mainstream Shonen Jump series can get. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I can point to other Shonen Jump series that are better :yoshi:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Well you see Michael Jackson kills a boys entire family and so he teams up Jigglypuff and a boar, to hunt down the underlings of Mr. Jackson.

Along the way they team up with Sasuke, Endeavor, and a bunch of other anime characters to save the world and out moonwalk Michael Jackson, finally ending the war against demons.

All on the hopes that Deku can cure Hinata from being a demon.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, for how much gamers suck off the graphics, I have only seen 1 single gameplay clip from Horizon Forbidden West.

It looks like a good game but all I hear is how pretty and high detailed it is (which is is, don't get me wrong)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You know, for how much gamers suck off the graphics, I have only seen 1 single gameplay clip from Horizon Forbidden West.

It looks like a good game but all I hear is how pretty and high detailed it is (which is is, don't get me wrong)
Any hype around the gameplay seems to have been cannibalized by Elden Ring, much like how the first game was overshadowed by Breath of the Wild shortly after release.

It's quite the series of unfortunate timing.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Any hype around the gameplay seems to have been cannibalized by Elden Ring, much like how the first game was overshadowed by Breath of the Wild shortly after release.

It's quite the series of unfortunate timing.
I feel like there's an underlying issue here where I think the game is super beautiful but that's just about it: it's a fine game but I think it fails to really break new ground or do enough to generate significant hype with the main marketing being the graphics.

Because even without Elden Ring it got cannibalized by another open world game that released a few weeks prior (PLA)

MooMew64

I feel like there's an underlying issue here where I think the game is super beautiful but that's just about it: it's a fine game but I think it fails to really break new ground or do enough to generate significant hype with the main marketing being the graphics.

Because even without Elden Ring it got cannibalized by another open world game that released a few weeks prior (PLA)
Does PLA really count as Open World? It’s much more akin to Monster Hunter or OG 3D formula Zelda map designs.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Unless Forbidden West has a huge shift in how the gameplay works from Zero Dawn then it's not really any wonder why barely any gameplay has been shared since it's come out.

You just run around collecting **** in a Ubisoft style open world so you can make arrows and have healing and then you shoot stuff with the bow with poor feedback. The game also just tells you everything so you don't get those moments of actually discovering new stuff like you (still!) get with BotW and now with Elden Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom