• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Uhhh,

Should probably redirect the thread.

So,

what courses would people like to see come to MK8?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Uhhh,

Should probably redirect the thread.

So,

what courses would people like to see come to MK8?
So basically…

Tracks I’d love to see in the pass:

-Mario Circuit 4
-Ghost Valley 3
-DK’s Jungle Parkway
-Riverside Park
-Sunset Wilds
-Mushroom City
-Wario Colosseum
-Waluigi Pinball
-Airship Fortress
-Maple Treeway
-Toad Factory
-Koopa Cape
-Daisy Circuit
-Shy Guy Bazaar
-Rock Rock Mountain
-Rosalina’s Ice World

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Using Sneasler to navigate the game world makes me feel like i'm playing an obscure platformer from 2004.

I've found a few Cherubi in Legends Arceus so certainly not the most elusive for me.
It took me 3 days to finish that sidequest.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why tf is Cherubi the most elusive Pokémon?
If you need one, there’s a tree all the way south in the field lands where Alpha Loupunny is, that will always spawn them in the morning if it’s sunny. As long as the tree is shaking that is. You can reset the area by leaving to try and get it to shake.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well! Went to a convention in Alabama called Kami-Con today, and hoo boy, it’s been eventful and fun! I actually got to meet up with the creator of Havoc Fox, which was super fun. (If you don’t know what Havoc Fox is, it’s a crowd-funded indie game I voice in.) There’s also a few VAs I look up to at this con, namely Casey Mongolio and Kira Buckland, so I’m lookin’ forward to saying hi to em’ tommorow.

Also, I’m making it my goal to take pictures with loads of cosplayers and do the exact same “thumbs up” pose in every single one. …Cause why not?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Well! Went to a convention in Alabama called Kami-Con today, and hoo boy, it’s been eventful and fun! I actually got to meet up with the creator of Havoc Fox, which was super fun. (If you don’t know what Havoc Fox is, it’s a crowd-funded indie game I voice in.) There’s also a few VAs I look up to at this con, namely Casey Mongolio and Kira Buckland, so I’m lookin’ forward to saying hi to em’ tommorow.

Also, I’m making it my goal to take pictures with loads of cosplayers and do the exact same “thumbs up” pose in every single one. …Cause why not?
You live in Alabama?

Cringe!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
**** it, here's the sequel you all been waiting for

Btw, I underestimated how many legendaries 3 had. Gen 4's gonna be hella controversial. Probably.
Swalot is basically a big stomach, so you could probably make haggis with it.
Last two for the night
View attachment 345020
Buneary, Gastrodon, Honchcrow behind water maView attachment 345021

Now argue or send me overused reaction images showcasing disgust.
Gastrodon should be not traditionally eaten or harmful. Nudibranchs are so brightly colored because they supposedly taste awful. Probably won't make for very good escargo.

Shroob

Sup?

Only if you cosplay as Ken Masters.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome to today's non-weekly Smash MTG crossover. Today's lucky winner is Diddy Kong, who likes to disrupt opponents by throwing bananas.
Here's the card:

In green, I thought artifact and enchantment destruction best represented having a banana thrown, and I made some graveyard recursion for extra value for the enter-the-battlefield effect. I also tried to lean in to a sidekick angle, allowing larger creatures to fight your opponent's creatures. Next up is Lucas, who will be really interesting to design - I'm thinking blue is in his color pie, but I'm open to interpretation.

See you nearly-next week!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I caught every Pokémon and got them all to research 10! After several attempts I beat Arceus as well and got the shiny charm. So now the hunt for the starters begins. As well as any alphas that want to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom