• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
And I guess most of them went extinct in the Sinnoh region.
The sad thing about how accurate this is is that it still applies when you consider the Platinum Sinnoh Dex. Its only Fire-type additions were Flareon and the Magby and Houndour lines.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The fire types are:
Cyndaquil line (3)
Vulpix line (2)
Magby line (3)
Chimchar line(3)
Flareon
Growlithe line (2)
Heatran

So 15 mons overall.

And I guess most of them went extinct in the Sinnoh region.
Basculegion personally killed most of them it selves before being hunted to extinction

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm thinking of buying Spyfox from the eshop, i remember this series being so charming back in the day.

How do ghost types go extinct anyway?
Ive always just headcanon'd it that the ghost type Pokemon aren't LITERAL ghosts.

Just creatures with ghost powers, like Danny Phantom, you know he's clearly alive but he can do ghost things.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Don't let Zelda fans fool you: Majora 3D is the best version, some slight questionable changes to Zora Link aside.

However, I am still going to play the OG on Switch 'cause it's Majora on Switch and heck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom