• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
OK. Before I go to bed.

I'm gonna throw out a few games that could be the "Unexpected" 3rd Party port. Not taking into account if they were long predicted or via cloud or physical/digital.

1644370016291.png
1644370105258.png
1644370209882.png

1644370511167.png
1644370570524.png
1644370869916.png

OK. Two of those could go to the Cloud (Resi and maybe ME) but Granblue Versus and Alan Wake scream will eventually be ported. Scarlet Nexus is possible but unsure. Maybe replace with Code Vein.

The Witness is surprising to have not been ported. And I would have included Ezio Collection but then it happened and Persona but I'm gonna keep guessing forever.

There's my thoughts. I'm going to bed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know that the one thing I want most from the Direct is never going to be given to me

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I'm on a small voice over Discord that does group VO workouts weekly, and I was so freaking nervous. Especially seeing as several industry professionals were in the VC, and we were reading Shakespeare, which I have NEVER read. But apparently everyone liked the read and OH MY HEART IS BEATING OUT OF MY CHEST.

Also, I'm quite late to the Direct discussion, but here's my predictions for the direct. I usually don't have predictions for this sorta stuff, but I do now, so...
  • A mention/news on the Mario movie at least, a teaser/image at most.
  • Kirby And The Forgotten Land news.
  • Breath Of The Wild 2 stuff. (Maybe?)

And it like, will not happen... but Silksong news would be nice. :4pacman:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Nintendo Direct inbound?

Cue my hype train music as per usual:

I definitely won't be available until after the Direct due to bus riding so everyone have fun and keep it clean!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
“The battle zone project has started!”
Slightly unrelated but if we ever get a region based in Russia i hope they mention the battle zone somewhere in that game, Since that area's real world equivalent is an island in Russia.

Reactions: Z25

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Wademan94 Wademan94 ya boi has a Whisper plush on the way 👀

idk if I'll get a Tangle one or not, I didn't wanna spend too much money right now lol

I gave it to my folks as a Birthday idea, so we'll see

but for sure I got a Whisper plush on the way, so hype

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m grateful for No Way Home being an open book. Practically everything can be said all around the world

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Trailer for the new Sentai Dropped

There was a problem fetching the tweet

The CG Rangers look jank as **** but I kinda love it???

And seeing the first male Pink ranger is cool as heck.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Almost forgot to post it here today, but the next Black History Month drawing I did was Prowler. The ORIGINAL Prowler Hobie Brown. He was one of the first black heroes in Marvel, the first in Spider-Man. I believe he predates Storm who debuted in 1975 with Nightcrawler and Colossus. Hobie, unlike many of their other anti-heroes, wasn't a killer like Punisher/Deadpool/Black Widow ect. He was a down on his luck thief that Peter connected with since they were the same age more or less. From there he became a hero. He even had a mini series that was drawn by a Pre-Image Todd Macfarlane, where you can see him look a little bit closer to Spawn.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Power rangers will probably try to adapt this, a male pink ranger feels like the kind of diverse thing they would do.

I could totally see the Power rangers staff giving the black ranger an annoying Sonic-esque voice.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Caught my first ever shiny Gastly in Legends, also my first ever shiny of the Gengar line in general.

Tried getting another Peat Block because I lost the one I had by dying in a dumb way; I had another but lost it in a previous death... At least for the previous one I died by getting mauled, this time I just jumped and fell while riding Wyrdeer thinking I’d survive the fall and didn’t think to call Braviary ._. Seems like it takes forever to get another one if you’re not lucky…

And (big postgame spoilers) geez Volo ain’t messing around; I beat his whole team thinking I won, sike Giratina is here and no team heal; beat Giratina, sike he gets his Origin Form, still no team heal and he finishes me off.

also since Dialga and Palkia also get Origin Forms now does that mean their main forms are their Altered Forms? 🤔

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Been playing Legends Arceus this past week, and I'm really enjoying a lot. Only just beat the 4th Noble, but I have spent sixty hours in the game and still haven't finished the main story and is the first video game in a while that has me playing it almost nonstop. It's got this exploration magic that I haven't felt since I played Breath of the Wild, to the point I'm not even sure whether I prefer BotW or this.

Well, didn't play it today since I had other stuff to attend to, but I did hear about the new Nintendo Direct. I think I should be able to watch it live tomorrow, though I really don't have much expectations going into it other than a new Kirby and the Forgotten Land trailer.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Bro this just might be the worst CG I have ever ****ing laid eyes upon

At least Sleep Paralysis Demon uses a real suit in closeups

osby

Smash Obsessed
Jeez

It's soo.... weird not really being excited for a Nintendo Direct.

Like, I'm sure there'll be a lot of neat things shown off but, with Smash done, I just feel... apathetic? Complacent? Like, I don't feel a burning desire to watch it like I used to. It's nice in a way, but also a little sad.
I mean, same, but I don't mind it too much as there can still be nice surprises.

Also, gamers are less likely to be vocally and needlessly furious over commercials because expectations are lower.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, same, but I don't mind it too much as there can still be nice surprises.

Also, gamers are less likely to be vocally and needlessly furious over commercials because expectations are lower.
Bold of you to suggest people aren't expecting a new DK, new FE, Prime 4 news, Pimin 4, BotW2, Odyssey 2, Banjo Threeie, Sonic Frontiers and NSO being decent

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
All I want is BOTW 2 news. I can guarantee that when I get that game its going to be the only thing I play for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom