• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
All I want is for the Blue Falcon to ride again. Seriously, give us a new F-Zero.
It would be funny if the first F Zero game in years is by the same devs that made GX and they just reskin it to be a Yakuza game with Captain Falcon as the protagonist.
"Like a Falcon" Instead of "Like a Dragon".

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!
click to copypasta

D

Deleted member

It would be funny if the first F Zero game in years is by the same devs that made GX and they just reskin it to be a Yakuza game with Captain Falcon as the protagonist.
"Like a Falcon" Instead of "Like a Dragon".
Know what? I'd take it, would love to see a game where Falcon is doing some actual bounty hunting. I'd still prefer an actual F-Zero game first though.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Writing's not easy. That's why Grammarly can help. This sentence is grammatically correct, but it's wordy, and hard to read. It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. Grammarly's cutting edge technology helps you craft compelling, understandable writing that makes an impact on your reader. Much better. Are you ready to give it a try? Installation is simple and free. Visit Grammarly.com today!
click to copypasta
He’s been compromised

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
My job is to make college easier, cause students have a LOT on their glass shatters Sorry coach! plate. Like Harper, an ECON major who piles on the pressure: Grammarly can help her stress less. This term paper's gotta be great, it's a third of my grade. Ideas are on the money let's make sure they come across clearly with Grammarly. Watch it work watch it work. Wow that is stronger. And Avery, an Engineering major who runs on ambition and coffee. Grammarly can get her her dream job. My application needs to stand out, they only meet with the top candidates! You wanna make a good impression and nail your delivery, use Grammarly. You don't want to pull another all nighter, do you? intense typing Now that's bringing it to the endzone. Pow! Now that's touching down with Grammarly. And Blake, an education major who knows what he wants. So, you're gonna be a school teacher? Yep, but first I need to get my senior thesis over the finish line. I keep repeating the same words. Let Grammarly help you find the right words faster. Grammarly, do your magic. And you did it in one place. Grammarly means better results, that's why it's the writing tool selected by 3000 schools and universities. Try Grammarly for free by clicking the blue button. Class dismissed. Go on, download Grammarly today. Blue button. Right there, Grammarly. Oh yes, click it. Don't look at us, just a coach and a duck, it's alright you can click that blue button. You've seen it before haven't you, haha. Boom, Grammarly, for the win.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oracle remakes, les get it.

Just...don't sell them separately and for $60 each lol.
I mean it makes more sense than separate versions of Pokemon these days. tbh

I'd imagine that like FC Detective Club they'd have you pay $60 and get the other at a discount or offer a bundle that will be underproduced and will come with a scalpers fee

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
There's a lot I want from the Directs but IDK.

Feels a bit off for me. I'll post my surprise third party ports predictions soon.

I mean it makes more sense than separate versions of Pokemon these days. tbh

I'd imagine that like FC Detective Club they'd have you pay $60 and get the other at a discount or offer a bundle that will be underproduced and will come with a scalpers fee
You mentioned Detective Club.

It's so sad how swept under the remakes got as I honestly forgot it come out last year. Really surprised Nintendo didn't push it more but it would have been a very hard sell.

Reactions: ---

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, I don't have any real expectations for the Nintendo Direct.

Just curious if the Mario movie is going to show up.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Alright prediction time:

The direct will have lots of noise. Loud noise.
There will be a new IP, with a protagonist in a color never seen before.
The direct ends 10 minutes early due to unforeseen technical difficulties
Lycans.

Chances of these happening are pretty low, but I am curious how Lycans fit into this. Is every single game in the direct going to randomly have a Lycan in it or are there random Lycans in the background during the times someone is on screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom