• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I figure the excitement's more for the fact that we're getting Banjo-Kazooie on Nintendo consoles again.
I guess. shrug

Did they fix the issues the N64 games were having at launch though? Cause like, Banjo with lag input sounds like a hell I'm not interested in being burned in.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
They actually purposely introduced problems in Paper Mario by forcing lag in the menus and one of the boss fights because ???????
For the boss fight lag, I think it's because using a specific badge and move on Lava Piranha crashes the game so there's lag... in the NA version only apparently.

Also if you have Watt as your partner and Game Over, the app crashes and you lose your save game (not Suspend Points)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean,, people were acting excited so I thought it was different this time.

So that tells me that they fixed the N64 thing? With the lag input and frame drops and ****?
You got too much faith lol

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I don't know if this guy is reliable, joking, or both, but this twitter post has me wondering
There was a problem fetching the tweet
What could possibly be bigger than this?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The Switch online talk reminded me of a funny thing I encountered during the credits of Ocarina of Time.

Normally during the ending, you see the Running Man appear to be running towards the Castle Market Thief. On Switch Online, the Running Man would rather run back and forth behind the three Kokiri holding up the Windmill Man.

I don't know why I laughed hard at this.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The funniest ****?

That's only in the English version, not the Japanese.

They PURPOSEFULLY added that into the English version because....??????????
Tin foil hat theory?
They just dont like the old Paper Mario's and want to make other people not like it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah before I go to bed:

TheMightyP TheMightyP Lamperouge Lamperouge Wademan94 Wademan94 KillerCage KillerCage Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna

Current ReShade footage of the Toon-Shader.

IDK if I like the shiny effect the bloom is doing here TBH. I added it to Sonic Lost World and it looked great there and in Generations and Forces, but in SADX? IDK, opinions are definitely welcomed.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Just finally rewatch The Eternals with my family.
It's just as good as I remember when I saw it in theaters.
My dad was having a great time based on how many times he chuckled.
Not sure about my mom though as this was her first time watching it.
Nintendo buys SEGA.
Nintendo buy Capcom.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
lol The Veilstone city gym battle in the manga has such a bull**** anime moment when Dawn gains the upperhand in the fight.

She seemingly develops a gambling addiction a couple chapters prior to the gym battle which leads to her being tired out during it, but when she wakes up and snaps out of it Barry notices how she and her Pokemon are fighting. "She wasnt just gambling, she was training her eyes against the speed of the roulette wheel and now she can tell exactly when there will be an opening!"

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
a WWE wrestler may have been given a literal Nazi’s name…oooof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom