• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is absolutely no way that (Pokemon Spoilers) All our isekai and Pokemon talk actually payed off. Because apparently, the player character got isekai'd by Arceus, and he was from X&Y.
Omg I'm so in

Legends Arceus is leaking
puts out dinner plate

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So ye. I'm alive.

As Wario Bros. Wario Bros. posted with the KH cloud demo his thoughts are mostly the same as mine. Just dabbed into it there now.

I'm just so annoyed at the concept of Cloud games. I never liked the idea at all. And my internet is mostly excellent by my country's standards. (unless mobile)

I was willing to give Square Enix the benefit of the doubt on the Kingdom Hearts games if they ran good but from everything I've been seeing they stutter a lot so I'm no longer giving them that
It's so blurry on the cloud. Tested them all and it's bad.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never said the MCU didn't already have self contained stories, hshs.
you also didn’t say I couldn’t call Disney to come after you while you’re awake…and Feige if you run away from the consequences of doing absolutely nothing wrong

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Oh **** thats me.

I read Tifa and Senate and was like "They acidentally showed p***, didn't they" and sure enough...

These senators need to learn to use the incognito tabs.
That senator has taste if he's looking up Tifa.

There is absolutely no way that (Pokemon Spoilers) All our isekai and Pokemon talk actually payed off. Because apparently, the player character got isekai'd by Arceus, and he was from X&Y.
Well we have two games with that concept on the Switch already, it wouldnt hurt to have a third.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So on the topic I was going on about clouds ports as I've also dabbed in Control and Hitman as well tonight.

1. It's ****ing laughable how KH got Cloud ports and one of the most lazy decisions by SE period. I mean look:
KHCOMPAI.jpg

Blurry, a bit awkward on the Switch meanwhile the 3DS runs better despite being 10 years old. No excuse bar laziness.

"But KH3!" - Really can see a game like KH3 run well natively if they stuff like reduce visual effects and even change the art style (that E3 2013 reveal should have been the style with some touchups cause the watercolour looked brilliant and still does.)

1642549820037.png

2. Cloud based is still years and years off. Until all major markets can have the infrastructure to be able to have speedy internet to run this no way unless you are lucky or live like in South Korea or Japan.

3. Even when it comes to mobile with games like Genshin Impact I'm against stuff on that front. Still placing the prediction to have that Genshin will come to Switch as physical.

4. Taking KH aside, the only games I could maybe hope that are already cloud on the system that could probably run well if they really tried is Resi 7 and Guardians of the Galaxy (that game flew under the radar it felt). RPG era AC I can never see being suited to the handheld for some reason.

Midnight Ted Talk from me. Thanks for reading boyos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom