• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
There's no position where Kotick was gonna leave without getting a **** load of money unfortunately, and that's on top of the already ridiculous sums he's gotten

Capitalism's a *****

They still gotta clean out the other scumbags too

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still find it weird that this even went down

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There's no position where Kotick was gonna leave without getting a **** load of money unfortunately, and that's on top of the already ridiculous sums he's gotten

Capitalism's a *****

They still gotta clean out the other scumbags too
Yeah, he's pratically getting a golden ricket to leave. It sucks but yeah capitalism, woooooo.

My bigger concern now is that another company is gonna pick him up and the cycle repeats. Which in corporate world, is likely.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I wouldn’t mind a May release for She-Hulk, maybe she and a Star Wars project could bring in double premieres…
I also forgot that Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is going to be released in theatres two days before the final episode of Moon Knight is going to be on Disney+ if this is correct. So I still predict that She-Hulk could be aired some point within May (or early June.)

Kamala needs to be a June-July show if they can.
From what I heard, the Ms. Marvel reshoots is speculated to take place from January 24th up to February 28th. Whilst it is still viable that a June or July release is feasable, I still feel that it a release within August or early September might be safe bet.

well they already have a Halloween special planned out, so it’ll likely go down for a beginning there.
Is this referring to the "Werewolf by Night" special?

I somewhat get the feeling they might be setting up a potential "Midnight Sons" project.

Anyways in other news, it looks like we could be getting the second season of What If and Secret Invasion potentially within this year according to Marvel Studios Japan website.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Damn, Xbox really is buying everything. I’m surprised they picked a company with such a tarnished reputation, but hopefully they’ll whip Activision and especially Blizzard into shape.

I wonder if any of this affects how CoD and other multiplats will work on PlayStation, they took a while to come around for crossplay with Minecraft if my memory serves right.

This is honestly crazy.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished my run of Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Cloud version demo on Switch. Here are my thoughts (this is my first time playing a cloud game)
  • Picture quality is better than I was expecting
  • Wasn't expecting rumble
  • Other than a lower framerate compared to Xbox, the game ran great
  • I had to press the home button to do something real quick so reconnecting was needed when I went back (it finished in seconds)
  • I didn't like the "Open eShop" box on the left side of the screen visible the entire time (likely only just for the demo)
  • The button placement of attack and jump are swapped between this and Xbox version (still A for attack, still B for jump)
  • The demo ended in a very strange way: Seconds after beating Darkside before the defeat animation had a chance to begin (I first thought the game crashed when this happened)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
i love burning villages
easiest way to level up
I also forgot that Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is going to be released in theatres two days before the final episode of Moon Knight is going to be on Disney+ if this is correct. So I still predict that She-Hulk could be aired some point within May (or early June.)

From what I heard, the Ms. Marvel reshoots is speculated to take place from January 24th up to February 28th. Whilst it is still viable that a June or July release is feasable, I still feel that it a release within August or early September might be safe bet.

Is this referring to the "Werewolf by Night" special?

I somewhat get the feeling they might be setting up a potential "Midnight Sons" project.

Anyways in other news, it looks like we could be getting the second season of What If and Secret Invasion potentially within this year according to Marvel Studios Japan website.
Yeah MoM and MK both happening for us filthy Americans within a span of 3 days is a good bday gift for me if they stick with it. The Midnight Sons thing will probably be what the Werewolf by Night special leads into (or Blade first, then TMS).

As for She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel, I think those are still possible (even tho I’d kill for a June-July thing, even tho we gotta also have tons of Thor space).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
View attachment 343102

I, on the other hand, am looking forward to this. Lemme see dem Hisuian forms and new Pogeymanz!
I’m definitely going to try and avoid leaks. I suppose that luckily, I don’t have internet right now since we just moved in. I should be able to manage my phones YouTube and social media though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I love how the guy had to say "Yes, I'm black" lmao
Oh **** thats me.
Wild how the craziest gaming news today is that Tifa was accidentally shown in the Italian Senate :4wario2:
I read Tifa and Senate and was like "They acidentally showed p***, didn't they" and sure enough...

These senators need to learn to use the incognito tabs.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Legends Arceus is leaking

Welp, that’s my cue.

This is the biggest departure from the formula Pokémon’s ever made, I don’t want any story details or stuff like that to be ruined for me.

So uhhhh

See you guys in 10 days!
View attachment 343108
See you in an hour.

Also the leaker doxxed himself so like yeah.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Honestly, I would stay away from the leaks but uh

I want to know more about the game.
I follow a bunch of cute Pokeman artists on Twitter and several people on YT who like the series.

I'd have to flat out not use the internet at all for potentially a month if I wanted to experience everything the game has to offer with 0 spoilers.

I've just accepted my lot and will not complain, I will get spoilers, lol.

EDIT: Plus I wanna see new forms, so

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Netflix/Hulu/ABC/Freeform shows and Eternals taking offense rn
Never said the MCU didn't already have self contained stories, hshs.

Finally got the time to see this, and I can safely say that I need to see the full video when it's out.
Thanks! I'll let ya know when it's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom