• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Throwback to when Guilty Gear fans thought Potemkin's Strive theme was called Society and started with "I'm a Clown of Fate" when both were actually Armour-Clad Faith

the song still has 3 lines where he calls himself a Clown though lmao

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imma say it…idk Nagatoro that much…but I ain’t ****ing with her

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New Kirby game looks neat. Bomb, Fire, Sword, Tornado, and some Drill and Gun ability.

I mean

Who didn't see new spirit events coming?

Yeah, there was a lull after Sora, but like, I kinda figured there'd be more.
Could've sworn they'd stop by now though.
Otto Octavious real
I feel like this won't end well.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
If I had the MonsterVerse my way.

In chronological order.

Godzilla B.C.
Kong: Skull Island
Godzilla (2014)
Godzilla: King of the Monsters
Godzilla vs. Kong
Godzilla: Alpha Titans Wrath (Baddie: Mecha-King Ghidorah)
Kong: Hollow Earth
Godzilla 4 (Baddies: Biollante and Gigan)
Kong 3 (Rodan appears)
Godzilla 5 (Baddie: Mechagodzilla; Mothra also returns)
Godzilla/Kong movie (Baddie: King Ghidorah having regenerated back from his remains)
Destroy All Monsters (Baddie: Destoroyah; Kong is in this too)

Spin-Offs:

Solo Mothra film (Baddies: Battra and Desghidorah; Battra teams up with Mothra at the end to fight Desghidorah)
Solo Rodan film (Baddie: Megaguirus)

Especially would love my idea of the Godzilla/Kong movie. Due to events that transpired in Kong 3, Kong alongside Rodan are forced to return to the surface, this leading to conflict between Godzilla and Kong again, however Mothra interferes convincing them they need to put their species' ancient rivalry in the past and move forward. Though reluctant at first, they eventually do.

Meanwhile King Ghidorah has completely regenerated and newly resurrected pretty much regaining control of all of earth's Titans (Including Rodan himself). Godzilla, Kong, and Mothra are the only ones not affected due to their Alpha statuses and must work together to stop King Ghidorah once more.

Just love the idea of Godzilla, Kong, and Mothra facing off against King Ghidorah and all the titans under his control in the climax. If this was the route the MonsterVerse went, this fight would most likely be compared to Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman against Doomsday.

Godzilla is Superman, Kong is Batman, and Mothra is Wonder Woman. King Ghidorah is Doomsday. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
At the least I’d want :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:, I feel like they’d be perfect for this game if it existed
Not gonna get into any major arguments, but I'd gladly take Nintendo Kart/Smash Kart/Whatever if the Console Mario Kart games can't even bring back Diddy Kong. But if MK9 added cooler characters than that's cool too.

Mega Man and Pac-Man could use a 2nd racing game anyways. Seriously, throw in the Ride Chasers with Mega Man X and Zero and Green Biker Dude and you've got a sale.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't have work tomorrow but I slept like 4 hours last night (got an extra 2 hours later tho) so I'm going to bed

Good Night My Gamers

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Now that ive beaten three of the games i got over the holidays i have now started playing Saints row which i also got during the eshop holiday sale.

I typically play four games at any given time so i'll probably play Syberia 3 since i also bought that during the Holiday sale.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Otto Octavious real
One step closer to dooming ourselves. What could possibly not go wrong?

Humanity at its finest.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I may be not so fun here, and I am aware some are joking, but I don't think the news article of China making an artificial sun means the end of the world. I mean, there was a story about scientists making a mini black hole and people overreacted to that too, and we are still here. I am sure there are reasons an artificial sun is not us being one step closer to doomsday.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I may be not so fun here, and I am aware some are joking, but I don't think the news article of China making an artificial sun means the end of the world. I mean, there was a story about scientists making a mini black hole and people overreacted to that too, and we are still here. I am sure there are reasons an artificial sun is not us being one step closer to doomsday.
Forgetting there's also tensions between Australia and China. Could potentially enter another Cold War.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Don't forget rising tensions between Australia and China. Could potentially enter another Cold War.
I see that as overreacting too, and people just hyping up something that isn't going to be a big deal. We don't know if there will be another cold war, and given how history lets us learn from our mistakes, we could still learn to make one if it happens less intense than the last, like how economic depressions were not so severe after the Great Depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom