• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I see that as overreacting too, and people just hyping up something that isn't going to be a big deal. We don't know if there will be another cold war, and given how history lets us learn from our mistakes, we could still learn to make one if it happens less intense than the last, like how economic depressions were not so severe after the Great Depression.
We've learned from our mistakes?

Looks at all the continuous wars and corruption that keeps happening in this world as well as things like anti-vaxxers and protestors

Uh huh...

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
We've learned from our mistakes?

Looks at all the continuous wars and corruption that keeps happening in this world as well as things like anti-vaxxers and protestors

Uh huh...
Dude, chill, I wasn't talking about everything. We do learn from our mistakes, if sometimes. You seem to be pessimistic and wanting the doomsday thing to be hyped up.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
GUYS

ICE CREAM NEWS!

1642022951268.png

This tastes like ****.

---------------

Seriously guys the Doomposting is now gonna annoy more people.

I'm done with it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The sad reality is the only thing keeping us in check are nukes. Remove those entirely and just imagine how bad things would get.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I mean, I don't dislike him, in fact I do enjoy him but damn dude have some confidence lol.

But he's a cowardly Shohen protagonist so that means he's either getting some extreme character development or will be forgotten.
I don't know if you're watching sub or dub but I just find his screaming in the former a bit obnoxious and overdone. Not saying I hate the guy either but I sometimes find myself wishing that the anime would just speed run his character development.

Though when he's cool, he's cool.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I mean, I don't dislike him, in fact I do enjoy him but damn dude have some confidence lol.

But he's a cowardly Shohen protagonist so that means he's either getting some extreme character development or will be forgotten.
I don't know if you're watching sub or dub but I just find his screaming in the former a bit obnoxious and overdone. Not saying I hate the guy either but I sometimes find myself wishing that the anime would just speed run his character development.

He was one of the reasons why I couldn't get into the show. Though his fighting is pretty cool for that one scene we all know.

That and probably cause based off manga, the humour felt way, way too forced 90% of the time. And the reaction faces. Still great but again, few issues.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I'm on dub and yeah the screaming is just as bad. That said, he's the best character in the show for like 5 minutes total so please speedrun his development.

Ironically though, he actually works as a character being a foil to Tanjiro and the beast dude forgot his name. They play off each other well dedpite the entire group having a collective IQ below room temperature

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
GUYS

ICE CREAM NEWS!

View attachment 342472

This tastes like ****.

---------------

Seriously guys the Doomposting is now gonna annoy more people.

I'm done with it.
How dare you speak the truth so boldly? As punishment, I demand a high five, chocolate ice cream ****ing sucks 9 times out of 10 cause it's too rich

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So anyways, which anime girl is-
Let me help you with that:
Did y'all know that I am this thread's number 1 Marina (Splatoon) simp? Well, y'all probably didn't know that. In my eyes, she was always hot, y'all seen her Octo Expansion outfit? Zamn! I wish she was real, not fair. Easy top 5 Nintendo girl, y'all are blinded to see the trutj. Anyways, if any ladies out there look like her my dms are open so we can ink and splat each other. In Splatoon, of course.

Now we wait and see

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Let me help you with that:
Did y'all know that I am this thread's number 1 Marina (Splatoon) simp? Well, y'all probably didn't know that. In my eyes, she was always hot, y'all seen her Octo Expansion outfit? Zamn! I wish she was real, not fair. Easy top 5 Nintendo girl, y'all are blinded to see the trutj. Anyways, if any ladies out there look like her my dms are open so we can ink and splat each other. In Splatoon, of course.

Now we wait and see
Dude
go outside

KillerCage

Smash Master
Watched the Eternals on Disney+ today and whilst the critics scores were mixed and for some reason, whilst there areas that could had been better, I don't seem to agree with the negative reviews and it is not as bad as it seems?
Yeah.
I would even go as far to say that I think "The Eternals" was much better than Black Widow.
I will also say that the movie versions were better than their comic counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom