• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I just finished Demon Slayer season 1.

So like, do I watch the train movie start the 2nd season? Lamperouge Lamperouge help me out here lol.
Like Zinith Zinith already said, the first seven episodes of S2 are the television broadcast of the movie with a few additional cuts here and there. The first episode is almost entirely brand new and focuses on Rengoku though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Biggest irony of my life is how I went from:

NO! I shouldn't use online and make friends online! They could all be catfishes! I'm super clingy to people IRL!

To:

Thanks to Smashboards I now have online friends and a few people I trust closer than ones IRL! I'm still a clingy ******* but now online.

In the span of two years.

Just a late night thought from me.

Last edited:

KillerCage

Smash Master
AJHGFOUJBFJLSDBGFJLSDBG

I AM WHEEZING

Noipoi Noipoi please skip to 57:44, trust me it's worth it

I have so many questions.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've gotten into Mario Kart Tour lately - this game is over-hated. I'd prefer a more traditional Mario kart, but it's still pretty good for what it is. The new tracks and songs are also pretty good. I wonder if they've been modded into Wii or 7 yet.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've gotten into Mario Kart Tour lately - this game is over-hated. I'd prefer a more traditional Mario kart, but it's still pretty good for what it is. The new tracks and songs are also pretty good. I wonder if they've been modded into Wii or 7 yet.
I'll say it to end times.

The concept of Mario Kart Tour and all the different cities should have been Mario Kart 9's concept.

Would have been simple of a new gimmick so the gameplay itself could focus on a bit of tightening, blending and reworking some of the mechanics together to make it better. Better and longer track design, a not so much emphasis on Gravity or Air/Sea sections, more shortcuts and hidden easter eggs sort of thing.
Another idea would be to have a side mode to put photography in, a bit like Pokemon Snap.

Plus I don't want any new kart mechanics.
I give Mario Kart Tour hate cause I would have loved to race through cities like Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo, Osaka, Los Angeles, Dubai etc on a big screen.
Heck the tour concept should have been 7's actually but that's my view.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
When you really think about it. Sora, Harry Potter and Doug has one thing in common.

Rights complications.

What Sora was for Smash you could say Doug and Harry Potter are for Nick: All-Stars Brawl and Multiversus.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's interesting that Armored Mewtwo is the only Pokémon in GO that isn't a cosmetic form and not obtainable in the mainline games.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
When you really think about it. Sora, Harry Potter and Doug has one thing in common.

Rights complications.

What Sora was for Smash you could say Doug and Harry Potter are for Nick: All-Stars Brawl and Multiversus.
Whats wrong wth Doug? I know Disney made like half of the show when Nick cancelled it but Nick is still able to air the series on their networks. So i'm pretty sure they own it.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Whats wrong wth Doug? I know Disney made like half of the show when Nick cancelled it but Nick is still able to air the series on their networks. So i'm pretty sure they own it.
Disney owns the actual franchise, meaning making Doug merch would require you to go through then, but Viacom owns the Nick seasons and thus only Paramount+ can have them.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
It's kinda like Saint Seiya. Most of the franchise is handled by Akita Shoten but the portion of it that was made in Weekly Shonen Jump is still used by Shueisha :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom