• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I don't know jack about geography but you're pretty far off the mark from what I can tell

Memeattempt.jpg

He's trying to break my mind. He's winning.

I like this guy.

This is understandable. I genuinely didn’t know it was a joke (sometimes it’s more obvious and I get why people don’t like the country I just didn’t understand seeing it as the absolute worst relative to others, I’m not one of those extremely patriotic dudes (I myself wish the government would get off their butts and stop seeming out of touch etc. but I don’t like to think about that too much)).
Regardless of all this man.

Home is home. It's not perfect but it's your start.

Now people who stay and never travel (outside of very understandable reasons), that shudders me to the beyond.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Does the US have room to improve? Hell Yes

Is the US the worst country? Hell No.
I said this above.

The following may seem controversial, but freedom practically, as in not wholly but close; in the United States has no limits. I do think everything is better with limits, and the fact that there are almost no limits in freedom, save for a number of laws, can create problems. This is why I do not like the current system of the USA.
Not necessarily saying freedom should be removed from the US, at all even. Still, I do believe there should be more limits to freedom, as I am a believer that limits do good. People won't like it, but do they always like change? Other than that, if that is not at least the only way or not the preferred way, the US still have a number of ways to improve itself.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
If there were a crossover Mario Kart, then if 3rd-parties were allowed, I’d hope Steve gets in with a minecart. I guess the glider could be a ghast, ender dragon, or simply a creeper face; maybe a bat, parrot or bee, idk. It’d be cool if the racetrack included some biomes, underground, and the Nether and End; maybe it could be one that doesn’t loop, ending at an End City or just the Dragon’s island.

At most I’d expect just Nintendo crossovers, though. I think Kirby is who I’d want the most for that, personally, maybe due to Air Ride idk. Of course, I’d also love Pikachu and others.
At the least I’d want :ultsonic::ultmegaman::ultpacman:, I feel like they’d be perfect for this game if it existed

Dutch Raikuna

To put my final two cents cause I'm starving and before ice cream you need a meal.

And I'm thinking pulled pork burger.

Not necessarily saying freedom should be removed from the US, at all even. Still, I do believe there should be more limits to freedom, as I am a believer that limits do good. People won't like it, but do they always like change? Other than that, if that is not at least the only way or not the preferred way, the US still have a number of ways to improve itself.
If anything on that I would disagree.

I think people can be taught to be good and never throw a stone or fight or whatnot. "Limits" are there but always for good and not bad. On that regardless of country or culture: Its not our time and it probably be won't be for 100s of generations to come.

However that's my views done cryptically. I don't want to creep out a few close members here too much by talking like this.

Well that's gay. Can't have that on a Christian Board
I choked on my drink.

You try to kill me with funny.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I remember when XY were coming out there was a fake text leak claiming two Pokémon known as Cocojoe and Cocommando would be coming.

I miss them.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If anything on that I would disagree.

I think people can be taught to be good and never throw a stone or fight or whatnot. "Limits" are there but always for good and not bad. On that regardless of country or culture: Its not our time and it probably be won't be for 100s of generations to come.

However that's my views done cryptically. I don't want to creep out a few close members here too much by talking like this.
Feel free to disagree, but I did not say everything needs limits. I personally think some freedoms granted by the US Bill of Rights and their amendments are outdated and were mistakes. Not all of them, of course, but the right to bear guns to me is way outdated, and we normally use guns on ourselves and each other rather than invading countries. This does not include hunting guns, of course, but still...

Besides, I have a feeling that without limits (among other things like better education), 100 generations from now, humanity will be dead.

Anyway, aside from limits, I do feel I need to bring up that things need to be improved rather than limited. Think education, for example. I have a feeling the world would be better if people, such as politicians and parents, among others, would be better if we had better education.

But why not move on from this politics stuff?

Dutch Raikuna

I remember when XY were coming out there was a fake text leak claiming two Pokémon known as Cocojoe and Cocommando would be coming.

I miss them.
I too like being high as a kite (I mean uh, on caffeine yeah) on one of these against my will to think of Pokemon names.

1642008028064.png

Spinning so fast that if you don't think within 10 minutes you get kicked out like a human catapult.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Feel free to disagree, but I did not say everything needs limits. I personally think some freedoms granted by the US Bill of Rights and their amendments are outdated and were mistakes. Not all of them, of course, but the right to bear guns to me is way outdated, and we normally use guns on ourselves and each other rather than invading countries. This does not include hunting guns, of course, but still...

Besides, I have a feeling that without limits (among other things like better education), 100 generations from now, humanity will be dead.

Anyway, aside from limits, I do feel I need to bring up that things need to be improved rather than limited. Think education, for example. I have a feeling the world would be better if people, such as politicians and parents, among others, would be better if we had better education.

But why not move on from this politics stuff?
Abolishing the right to bear arms would only make things worse for law abiding citizens since criminals don't give a **** about that and are going to find a means to weaponry anyway.

Dutch Raikuna

Abolishing the right to bear arms would only make things worse for law abiding citizens since criminals don't give a **** about that and are going to find a means to weaponry anyway.
Perfect example.

My home country during it's conflict despite the bans of both sides. That was like 15-25 years ago.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can't disagree with that. Some people are just too stubborn to accept change or realize the good things about doing something like that. Some people would do anything to keep things like guns.

But enough of that. I feel like I dragged this topic into politics too far.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I found out that the Nagataro anime's getting dubbed and the first episode went live. Not because I'm interested mind you, but weebs gotta be weebs and were very racist to her VA
I still prefer subbed but I think she's doing a fine job from what little I've heard. Shame that people are acting that way towards her.

It's kinda funny though since there was a misconception when the anime started airing that Nagatoro was a "racist depiction of an African-American girl" when she's actually Japanese with a tan.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
For when my birthday comes up. I consider on buying the Harry Potter films with my birthday money not just for the sake of my movie collection but also for when my brother and sister-in-law comes back this Summer to visit we could have a marathon. My brother grew up reading the books and watching the movies. I would imagine he still likes the series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom