• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well going by my timezone, it marks two years since Smash Ultimate came out.

And it also marks exactly one year since I have joined this forum.

Honestly been one of the best decisions I've made people wise in probably my life so far. I'd go into a bit of a speech but I'll leave for that bit of time sandwiched between my zoom calls tomorrow. You guys here have been a pillar of support the past year and helped me go through the pandemic and a few other things so I thank yous.

And to think this was a throwaway account originally.........That's a bit ironic how it turned out.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nickelodeon fighting game would be pretty cool to see, my main would be Lincoln Loud himself if it was real.
(I can just imagine Lincoln Loud fighting Zim in Bikini Bottom from Spongebob.)
Assuming he's in, mine would be Daggett (I would even settle with him being an alt to Norbert based on Wademan94 Wademan94 concept of his project) but you probably already know that anyways.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly been one of the best decisions I've made people wise in probably my life so far. I'd go into a bit of a speech but I'll leave for that bit of time sandwiched between my zoom calls tomorrow. You guys here have a been a pillar of support the past year and helped me go through the pandemic and a few other things so I thank yous.

And to think this was a throwaway account originally.........That's a bit ironic how it turned out.
I am glad we were able to help you, and to entertain you.

You are welcome!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Honestly been one of the best decisions I've made people wise in probably my life so far. I'd go into a bit of a speech but I'll leave for that bit of time sandwiched between my zoom calls tomorrow. You guys here have a been a pillar of support the past year and helped me go through the pandemic and a few other things so I thank yous.

Glad to have you around, man.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
A Smash style game must come first.
if Cartoon Network couldn’t get it to fully work, probably best to not risk having an op child
That would rock. Especially if it was a follow up to the Nicktoons Unite games.

An MvC style Nicktoons fighting game would rock as well.
that’s been half of a thing (Super Brawl franchise), but an MUA style that continued/rebooted the Unite series would be fun...just don’t let Team Ninja do it until they learn how to make loading screens on the Switch be shorter
HOLY S**T YES!!! I'M SO FREAKING HYPED!!!

Nickelodeon fighting game would be pretty cool to see, my main would be Lincoln Loud himself if it was real.
(I can just imagine Lincoln Loud fighting Zim in Bikini Bottom from Spongebob.)
That’s a thing if you count computer and mobile games

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided on making this a headcanon of mine.

Given both are not only owned by Capcom but also both their settings and lore have demons heavily involved I like to think Darkstalkers and Devil May Cry are set in the same universe. Especially with the potential of Dante as a guest character in a hypothetical Darkstalkers 4.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I remember playing a Spongebob fighting game on Nick.com back in the day and maining Squidward.

Congrats dude!
Thank you! I'm so relieved. I've been very hard on myself in the past concerning my gameplay and mentality, it's unreal.

But this is the first tournament I've entered in months, and I had a good mentality going in. It paid off. And, I can rest easy.

D

Deleted member

Realizing the switch is already 3 years old.... man time does fly sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

the song that plays whenever my parents argue about literally anything:

D

Deleted member

Well, turns out the newest Switch update actually changed a lot of values for the analog stick, indirectly messing with Smash Bros. In short, the stick was made more responsive, for better or worse, by lessening the dead zones. This had the side effect of making certain actions harder to do, mostly tilts and weak side Bs have become harder to perform. To put the latter into perspective with Palutena, to do a weak Explosive Flame, you can't go over the previous dead zone values, while all strong side B values are now taken up by the previous weak ones. Basically:
Marble Madness said:
Everything you know is wrong

Why they did that without actually mentioning it in the update notes? Rumor has it they did it to combat Joy-Con drift. Honestly, it does sound like a pretty Nintendo thing to do, trying to fix a hardware issue via a software update, instead of actually admitting to it and fixing their damn manufacturing process. I want to like my Switch, I really do, but it's getting harder and harder by the day and I'm honestly getting kinda fed up with modern Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom