• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Ok, so I never played Fire Emblem in my life, I'm just familiar with the characters, so can someone answer this for me:

Was Camilla a good character? I get mixed signals from the fanbase.
Her personality was basically "I'm horny, and you should be too" iirc, though it's been a while so I dunno.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ok, so I never played Fire Emblem in my life, I'm just familiar with the characters, so can someone answer this for me:

As someone who didn't like her at all at first because I've based her character off her design, as you play through the game she wasn't all that bad. It's just a shame they designed her to look like that. She was basically a doting older sister

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

She has a neat concept but the game didn't handle her really well.

I think she's more nuanced than her detector's claim but it's understandable why some people are turned off by how she's written.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Did you know that Byleth, a character who trends on twitter weekly because people are still mad, is the most forgettable character? Please look at my banger tweets about how forgettable Byleth is as I need you to know I don't like Byleth
I don't know why we complain about Byleth, Kellam is easily the most forgettable FE character. I couldn't tell you the last time I saw someone play as him. They could remove him and nobody would notice.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

She's supposed to be the "motherly big sister", except because they wanted to appeal to weebs they did it in a way that made every part of how they characterized her come off as weirdly sexualized.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Late to the DLC discussion, but if I had to rank the "shill" characters:
1. Byleth (Fun to play as, unfortunately my ass at the time lived under a rock so I had no clue who Byleth was. Byleth was fine, tagline was ass)
2. Min Min (Instantly loses points for not being the mascot/main character, I prefer the mascot/main character to get in first. Terrible to play as, but reveal trailer was pretty swag)
3. Pissra (**** character, **** reveal, not main character, but I'm able to get back at my friend for saying I have a crush on Lola Rabbit, so that's good)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Elmo has a Joker Moment
Elmo lives in a society
View attachment 342224
Spider-Cake. That is all.
a Spidey tradition for every major spider not named Miles Morales
Byleth is one of those characters where the male version is genuinely better looking than the female version
imma end up being the only person in this website who prefers the looks of Fyleth over Myleth
Her personality was basically "I'm horny, and you should be too" iirc, though it's been a while so I dunno.
and specifically wanting to **** her adopted sibling…and if you force her to then her wanting to **** her adopted sibling’s real family members…despite the whole game mostly wanting you to **** your family despite being a Nintendo game…
I have a crush on Lola Rabbit
Zendaya Bunny does not approve of being called a rabbit for her last name

Aligo

Smash Ace
It's nice to know that other people recognise Fbyleth as being uncanny looking. Edit aslo yes Pyra and Mythra are super neato.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway Mythra has tomboy energy so I like her

Yes horniness does play a part but I genuinely like tomboy characters even without that aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom