• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Pythra were probably my least favorite newcomers, so I hate how fun they are. But they're really fun. To the point where I almost pocketed them.

Honestly as characters in their own game I don't hate them. They're okay, but the fact that they're such obvious waifu bait kind of ruins them for me.
It's nice to know that other people recognise Fbyleth as being uncanny looking. Edit aslo yes Pyra and Mythra are super neato.
F!Blyeth's design got a ton of backlash when it was first revealed, but after Three Houses released it got drowned out by all her fans.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
F!Blyeth's design got a ton of backlash when it was first revealed, but after Three Houses released it got drowned out by all her fans.
You mean people like the female avatar choice for more than her design?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm gonna be completely real, half of my thirstposting for the most basic white Nintendo women is me just memeing. I have no strong feeling towards f!Byleth or Pythra for the most part
You don't simp for Nintendo white women because you are memeing.

I don't simp for Nintendo white women because I don't like wh-

My lawyers have advised me to not continue with this joke.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You mean people like the female avatar choice for more than her design?
No of course not as we all know woman don't play video games.

To be fair though, there's still clearly a lot of straight male fans who are thirsty for her design. It's more devisive then flat out bad.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Statue Update:

HALF-LIFE 1 DONE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notes: Don't do like me & play a huge session of HL1 that take over your entire day, especially if it end in Xen. The end will be worth it, but man, some of those last sections & the final boss take away your lifeforce when you already don't have much left aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

Some problems aside, I'm very glad I finally played & finished this game at long last. There's still alot of HL games to play in the future, but im' happy I was able to finish it, Doom 1 & Portal 1 & 2 before the end of my vacations.

Now i'm going to relax a bit before going to bed.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You developed a phobia after the white woman jump scare
Please. I developed a phobia ever since the incident on April 27th 2015.

But seriously, nearly all my thirstposts have a common theme, but I do have legit reason why that's the case irl.
Oh it's ok, no one actually likes white women
Based.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Oh come on, the white woman jump scare from FNAF: Security Breach was not that scary. How could it be?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Ugh, I never saw skin color and gender as scary. Okay, moving on! What to talk about next?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Right I'm changing to Tamako Market and Tamako looking like she's climbing a ladder.

Also:

1641756641992.png
1641755594322.png
1641756578767.png
1641756715498.png

It is now coming up to 10 years since these four 3DS games came out over the next 2 months. I got all four Day 1 except Resi (my first dip into the series but only got a bit through. Memory just came back).

Of course KIU was the best but did feel a bit too early in the 3DS lifespan considering the issues with the controls. Half of Smashboards is still waiting on a remake.........................

View attachment 342233

You like Pyra because you’re a horny weeb.

I like Pyra because she hits like a truck.

We are not the same.
Well. It works both ways if you know what I'm saying.

We did.

Emphasis on the did
Off-topic, but do we have a social thread discord?
There has been various attempts in the past to get a new one started if I recall and I'd be willing to run it honestly. Though my track record of running servers has been a bit iffy.

I would like to but I wouldn't ever be posting invites on here though. Have to be via PMs.

Pyra and Mythra are neato, post reply
I say yes boiyo.

The thing is as well as so much Rare Blade anatomy how does some of it work?

KillerCage

Smash Master
You're implying Smashboards doesn't tolerate homophobia, let alone bigotry of any kind, let's step back in reality folks.

Unrelated, but In gaming news:
I still don't why that is a thing.
The only time we got a video game remake that was justified in such a short period of time was Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So apparently the garage door didn’t open fully, and this weird metal bar/bit or whatever was exposed, so I hit my head on it full force and it cut my head slightly. Fun!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What is this suddenly? People hating on Pythra?

I thought that was with Min Min?
All three of the first party DLC characters receive hate because they're obvious "shill picks" and aren't "iconic" choices like Isaac or Bandana Waddle Dee, thus making them unworthy of being in Smash.

That being said, all first party characters are actually bad DLC choices. Base roster or bust.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
All three of the first party DLC characters receive hate because they're obvious "shill picks" and aren't "iconic" choices like Isaac or Bandana Waddle Dee, thus making them unworthy of being in Smash.

That being said, all first party characters are actually bad DLC choices. Base roster or bust.
snickers

Meanwhile I still feel a bit of glee that Xenoblade became the last 1st party character spot on the roster.

Smugster - Copy.jpg

No offence to others and it's part of a small criticism of base game Ultimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom