• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Did you know that Byleth, a character who trends on twitter weekly because people are still mad, is the most forgettable character? Please look at my banger tweets about how forgettable Byleth is as I need you to know I don't like Byleth
Byleth so forgettable, that I forgot I whined about them 2 minutes ago, let's do it again~

-Tweets obsseively, clout chasingly about funni animu sword bad lololo gimme likes and retweets please i need validation-

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Hot take:

I think Pokemon following you is the most overrated thing ever and i dont know why fans keep insisting on this specific thing when modern Pokemon has legitimate problems that need fixing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
People simp tf out of Female Byleth, and I just don't see it. Is it the wack ass tights?
It's because "omg bookbs and legs"

Those fishnets she has on are a massive fashion disaster. Hell I even like male corrin more than female corrin and the only reason people say female corrin is better is because they're horny for her considering they are both the same brain dead character

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Those fishnets she has on are a massive fashion disaster. Hell I even like male corrin more than female corrin and the only reason people say female corn is better is because they're horny for her considering they are both the same brain dead character
I mean, with all due respect I don't think Fates was subtle on the uh... fetish fuel to say the least.

Those fishnets she has on are a massive fashion disaster. Hell I even like male corrin more than female corrin and the only reason people say female corn is better is because they're horny for her considering they are both the same brain dead character
Yeah.
I mean, I like Female versions of Corrin, Robin and Byleth.
They're so 🔥🔥🔥🌡🌡.

Actually, those emojis mean "Hot"

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Byleth is one of those characters where the male version is genuinely better looking than the female version
Girl Byleth looks genuinely good in Smash. It's definitely an improvement over Three Houses.

I still prefer the guy Byleth, though.

Don't worry, Serious Discussion lets you get away with suggesting downtrodden people should die and talking over women and minorities about their issues with a holier than thou attitude.
Honestly, I stopped visiting Serious Discussion after seeing that one guy who claimed that atheists don't exist.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hot take:

I think Pokemon following you is the most overrated thing ever and i dont know why fans keep insisting on this specific thing when modern Pokemon has legitimate problems that need fixing.
I think they just like the mons being out of their balls and with you in the overworld. It's quite cool. Yeah there are bigger problems, but it is fun to just wander around with the mon you worked for.

Then the feature somehow got ****ed up in SWSH.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hot take:

I can already tell you ain't ever played HGSS smh

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I mean, with all due respect I don't think Fates was subtle on the uh... fetish fuel to say the least.
I love how they were like "Nooooo Asugi and Midori are cousins, having them get married would be weird, they're just good friends now" and that's all fine and good until you realize that Corrin can marry every one of their siblings.

Not sure who was designing this exactly but like what.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Those fishnets she has on are a massive fashion disaster. Hell I even like male corrin more than female corrin and the only reason people say female corrin is better is because they're horny for her considering they are both the same brain dead character
Fire Emblem designers need to learn that simply making an outfit more revealing doesn't make it sexier. Byleth's Edelgard alt looks a lot hotter than her base look because there's less visual clutter and it makes where the skin shows more effectiv-

I just don’t have the energy and degeneracy needed to debate how hot a fictional video game woman is. :yeahboi:
I mean, what he said.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You should of hear Niles, my favorite character, crit quote. One was of him literally moaning out "Oh yes" and yeah.... I'm a hypocrite because I love Niles to death
Jeez, and I thought my thirstposting was something, but yours is... yeah.
I love how they were like "Nooooo Asugi and Midori are cousins, having them get married would be weird, they're just good friends now" and that's all fine and good until you realize that Corrin can marry every one of their siblings.

Live look at Intelligent Systems
443.jpeg

I just don’t have the energy and degeneracy needed to debate how hot a fictional video game woman is. :yeahboi:
IM JOKING IM JOKING
I mean, y'all know where I stand so I'll spare the details

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Undermining the game's themes about family transcending blood ties is but a small price to pay for appealing to sibling fetishists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom