• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
oh yeah since this is technically a Smash forum i guess i should talk about Smash at least once a month

uh.....

Sephiroth was the second best reveal of Ultimate IMO.

Confession time! When Sephiorth was revealed, I had no freaking clue who he was cause I knew legit next to nothing about Final Fantasy. I know a bit more about it now, and looking back on it... yeah that was one of the best trailers, hands down. I also really liked Joker's.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Fear not

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Herald race:

1641742376695.png

“My name is Herald Seraph. My His holy radiance fan the flames of ardor in your heart.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Jewish mythology. A celestial being that plays a notable role in all Abrahamic religions. They are one of the highest-ranking angels (the highest in Christianity and Islam) and are usually depicted with six wings and four faces. Seraph means “burning ones” in Hebrew. They fly along with the throne of the god, revering to him and chanting a three-parted hymn. Unlike other angels, Seraphim does not interact with humans as their fire may reduce them to ashes.

Skills: Trisagion, Mahamabarion, Mediarahan

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Beast race.

I think Seraphim might be one of my favorite angel designs. They look both divine and positively unnerving, on top of being accurate to most depictions. There is a little human in them, with even some cool animalistic details like the horns and peacock feathers. The writing on their fans is not Hebrew, by the way, it’s Latin transliterated into Hebrew alphabet, spelling Sanctus (holy) three times, referencing a Christian hymn. The same hymn is also the name of the fire skill they learn, Trisagion. Because you know, they burn the sin with their flames and all.

Confession time! When Sephiorth was revealed, I had no freaking clue who he was cause I knew legit next to nothing about Final Fantasy. I know a bit more about it now, and looking back on it... yeah that was one of the best trailers, hands down. I also really liked Joker's.
Sora had definitely best reveal! It was really Good.

Only bad reveal according to my opinion was Piranha Plant.
"Who asked for him?" Nobody.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
My favorite were probably the Squenix ones, apl of them went raw in one way or another. You can't tell me Mario picking up the burning Keyblade wasn't raw. Aside from them, I did like K. Rool

On the flipside, my least favorite were probably Pyra/Mythra. Aside from the fact that I didn't really care for either of them, it kinda dragged on with some really cheesy dialouge imo. Isabelle's was pretty boring too. Byleth's in the same boat but was actually kinda funny with some of the dialouge.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
My favorite trailers were Banjo-Kazooie, Sora and King K. Rool's trailers, as well as Ridley's.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
**** it, let's go full Smash Twitter.

Do y'all agree that Byleth, Min Min, and Aegis are the worst characters to have ever graced video game history and society would be 20000 years ahead if they were removed from space and time?

Yes, or yes?
Did you know that Byleth, a character who trends on twitter weekly because people are still mad, is the most forgettable character? Please look at my banger tweets about how forgettable Byleth is as I need you to know I don't like Byleth

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Did you know that Byleth, a character who trends on twitter weekly because people are still mad, is the most forgettable character? Please look at my banger tweets about how forgettable Byleth is as I need you to know I don't like Byleth
Fire Emblem bad. Likes and retweets at the bottom.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
**** it, let's go full Smash Twitter.

Do y'all agree that Byleth, Min Min, and Aegis are the worst characters to have ever graced video game history and society would be 20000 years ahead if they were removed from space and time?

Yes, or yes?
Hey look, this guy has an opinion about smash that isn't the same as mine! Hoes mad!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
To a normal player she is forgetable at least.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
There are two things about Byleth that I will never forget

aside from the fact 3h was a banger of a game, that is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom