• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Wilder race:

1641394844285.png

“I’m Wilder Catoplepas. I don’t have any friends so you can decide what to do next.”

Alignment: Neutral-Neutral

Origin: Greek mythology. A legendary creature from Ethiopia. Its name comes from the Greek word for “to look down” and is described by Pliny the Elder as a monster with a head that always points down due to its weight. It resembles a cape buffalo, with a long, thin neck and a bristly mane that hides its face and reptilian scales. A catoplepas can turn people into stone or kill them with its gaze and breath. It’s also called an African gorgon.

Skills: Toxic Cloud, Fire Breath, Frenzied Chomp

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Megami race.

Catoplepas is usually listed as an African demon but as far as I can tell, no indigenous African communities are known to believe its existence, it’s just Pliny who said they live in there. I’d kinda prefer if they had the blinding bangs they’re known for but I guess the cyclops eye is a good reminder of the power their gaze holds… kinda like Balor. It’s a little cute how it can hardly lift his neck though, so maybe that’s why he needs those big chompers.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I don’t understand how the series went from this chasing the player:
View attachment 341969
To being chased by what is literally just a normal human. It’d be like if after beating Mr X, Birkin in his unmutated form showed up and started chasing you the exact same way.
Well Vanessa looks more like something you'd actually find in a Chuck E. Cheese-like place than an animatronic designed like Roxanne, at least.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Well Vanessa looks more like something you'd actually find in a Chuck E. Cheese-like place than an animatronic designed like Roxanne, at least.
The series is far removed from realism that it’s not even worth trying to make Vaness realistic. There’s like a 70 foot tall hologram in the center stage why do the bad guy designs have to be 80s punk rock and a literal human in a horror game?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It'd be great if everyone was like in The Nightmare Before Christmas where we're all undead or ghosts. Never would have to worry about dying ever again from aging, disease, or starvation, all while never having to watch your pet grow up, get sick and end up with health issues. Having a ghost dog like Zero especially would be cool.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It'd be great if everyone was like in The Nightmare Before Christmas where we're all undead or ghosts. Never would have to worry about dying ever again from aging, disease, or starvation, all while never having to watch your pet grow up, get sick and end up with health issues. Having a ghost dog like Zero especially would be cool.
I mean, yeah but it'd also be super boring because things are bound to get stagnant if nobody is also ever borns.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this is a bit of a funny Thor spoiler in the current comic run, but for a lotta the issues he’s been unable to be worthy of Mjolnir due to Odin type ****, and his magic was apparently taken over by this “God of Hammers” person that Loki told them both about…and they finally revealed who the villainous “God of Hammers” is…
Mjolnir itself is the big bad
CE038694-D99C-428F-A360-326A2CC375D6.jpg

osby

Smash Obsessed
I am not a FNAF guy

but I am curious:

why does this random lady wanna kill this random kid
Tbf, if I had to deal with a child during a night shift, I'd also want to kill them.

I think the kid's just at somewhere after the closing hour and the game frames her as antagonistic.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
this is a bit of a funny Thor spoiler in the current comic run, but for a lotta the issues he’s been unable to be worthy of Mjolnir due to Odin type ****, and his magic was apparently taken over by this “God of Hammers” person that Loki told them both about…and they finally revealed who the villainous “God of Hammers” is…
Mjolnir itself is the big badView attachment 341974
D.. Does mjolnir have breasts?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I think I finalized my BDSP team.

My last addition to the time will be a Swinub. I wanted a Froslass for Ghost type coverage before realizing that I did not want to grind for both a female Snorunt and a Dawn Stone. So I'll have a Mamoswine for ground and ice coverage.

Hooray.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I think I finalized my BDSP team.

My last addition to the time will be a Swinub. I wanted a Froslass for Ghost type coverage before realizing that I did not want to grind for both a female Snorunt and a Dawn Stone. So I'll have a Mamoswine for ground and ice coverage.

Hooray.
Mamoswine’s ****in based.

Gen 4 and 5 have the best ground types in the series, legit.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Mjolnir itself is the big badView attachment 341974

I think we need an explaination why Mjolnir is sentient now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom