• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
@Dutch Sakuraba @Dyllybirdy Noipoi Noipoi @AndreaAC @Guh-Huzzah! @Z25 M MooMew64 @Shroob @Flyboy Lamperouge Lamperouge @osby @KillerCage @KingofPhantoms @Pokelego999 @Metal Shop X @Kirby Dragons @Ramen Tengoku @Hat N' Clogs CannonStreak CannonStreak Teeb147 Teeb147

Just wanted to give a shout-out to many of the peeps that helped make this year much less lonely for me (Apologies if I missed anyone). I don’t really have a lot to say about the year. Lots of highs, lots of lows, and through it all this channel has been a huge source of comfort and interaction for me. Despite Ultimate’s cycle being over, I don’t think I’ll leave just yet. It would take me days to say everything I wish to say about all of you so for this moment I just wanted to take the time to say thank you all.
Very late reply. I didn't think I did too much to distract you in the last year xD, haven't been around much, but I guess we still had quite a trek with shantae and more. I might not be around much but I'll still check in once in a while for fun.

Hope 2022 treats everyone well :)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Me and my sister were out bicycling when we found this by the side of the road.

Seems to be a car decoration in really good condition. I felt bad taking it but we figured that if it did fly off a car, there was pretty much no chance of the owner finding it again. It was also surrounded by garbage and may have been discarded on purpose.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester unfortunately the dog I was looking after has to be put down, she ate some food today, which they were happy about but she threw it up. Doubled with the fact she seems to have been getting worse, breathing hard, lost of appitie, they are gonna call hospice to put her down. Unfortunate but I expected this to happen after seeing her today
I'm so sorry for the families loss. Give them my condolences...:(

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I too would be content with a cute genie girl from a storybook that grants my wishes and gives me magical rings.
that would mean I'd have to acknowledge Secret Rings exists and that's just 🤮 🤮 🤮

/jk I don't like the game but cheers to anyone that does. <3

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Jesus ****. How is it that the animation in the first 2002 film looks better then this? We're in 2022 for god sakes.

Disney just let this franchise finally go extinct. PLEASE!

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I just don't like Erazor Djinn's design.

I know Sonic had unfitting characters in the past, but this is a bit much.
(Then again, I never played a Sonic game in my life, so I can't really talk)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
It just boggles my mind that 06 burned us so much that Secret Rings was actually considered passable back then.
Dude

I liked 06 as a kid, that's how forgiving and Sanic lovin' I was

I didn't like Secret Rings even as a kid, lol

Man there was a time when Sonic’s two newest games were Secret Rings and 06. Rough.

At least Unleashed made up for it :nifty:

Partially
What are you talking about, Unleashed is a perfect gift from the heavens themselves that did nothing wron-

CUT THE FEED CUT THE FEED THIS ISN'T THE NARRATIVE SHUT IT DOWN BEFORE THEY ASK QUESTIONS SHUT IT DOWN

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
So, I mean don't become a Sonic fan so you don't have to get excited for a new contendor for worst game of all time.

I hate it so much
Well, that may be you, but I control my excitement. Plus, not all Sonic games are bad, and I remain cautiously optimistic about Sonic. If a bad Sonic game comes, I will not be shaken and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom