• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I do wonder how the Sovereign and Adam Warlock will play into Guardians 3. Thought if anything they'd be the main villains. Of course Warlock probably eventually redeeming himself.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm more just impressed how many people are scammed into this whole NFT thing

Dude, just press printscreen.
Like... are people into them cause they have value, and folks wanna flex their possessions, or do they like it cause of the bad art itself? If you want it for the art, then just open up Picrew or somethin', you're getting better art for free.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Like... are people into them cause they have value, and folks wanna flex their possessions, or do they like it cause of the bad art itself? If you want it for the art, then just open up Picrew or somethin', you're getting better art for free.
You can even make an NFT of your own there too!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Man, these NFTs and cryptos are getting out of hand. I mean, what makes them so special? Absolutely nothing. It is sad that people are falling for this scam when there is nothing good or beneficial about these things.
No bro these monkey jpegs are gonna make me rich someday, just you watch!

I'M ON THE CUTTING EDGE

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:/ It's honestly sad and terrifying to see that a lot of artists have gotten their work stolen and turned into NFTs.

I even got a message once of some sort of NFT bot telling me about "opportunities" and whatnot. I was about to read the whole message carefully, but the moment I saw NFT I skipped all of it and blocked it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
:/ It's honestly sad and terrifying to see that a lot of artists have gotten their work stolen and turned into NFTs.

I even got a message once of some sort of NFT bot telling me about "opportunities" and whatnot. I was about to read the whole message carefully, but the moment I saw NFT I skipped all of it and blocked it.
Bro if anyone steals your stuff just tell me I’ll **** em up :100:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I love how they say that.

Yeah, the cutting edge of ****ing bankruptcy.
You know, it bothers me. People don't seem to think about the long term future about things. That said, this is something where thinking about the long term would help. Too many people think the NFTs and stuff will do them good, but later, it may actually do bad things those people do not foresee, such as bankruptcy. It's quite sad, really. People need to think about the consequences of their actions, especially the long term ones.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Well, I will never use them. In fact, I say they belong in Hell.
Couldn't agree more, believe me.

It's infuriating that the videogame industry is really trying to put them in games. :/ That is why I don't buy recent released games. I prefer to stay with the old where they were actually things you use to play and have fun instead of...whatever they do now. Though I know that cannot be forever since companies can remove games at will.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Couldn't agree more, believe me.

It's infuriating that the videogame industry is really trying to put them in games. :/ That is why I don't buy recent released games. I prefer to stay with the old where they were actually things you use to play and have fun instead of...whatever they do now. Though I know that cannot be forever since companies can remove games at will.
Yeah, the way things have changed has turned out for the worse and is not as good as what was used before, huh?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester unfortunately the dog I was looking after has to be put down, she ate some food today, which they were happy about but she threw it up. Doubled with the fact she seems to have been getting worse, breathing hard, lost of appitie, they are gonna call hospice to put her down. Unfortunate but I expected this to happen after seeing her today

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Alright, that scene in SRW30 was one of the most hype things in this game.

Playing the late game heroic music as a Magic knight Rayearth villain thinks theyve won by invading the party's home base, then the Sakura Wars characters and Gridmans allies jump in to save the Rayearth protagonist with their on foot fighting skills. While Lelouch walks into the room with his smug face and just goes "You lost this one."

They just put the IP's i'm actually a fan of in this exchange and it was exciting.

And now i know i'm reaching the last parts of this game specifically because they play the hero music, which in these sorts of games only start coming on in the late game, soon enough i'll be done. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom