• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D.. Does mjolnir have breasts?
Thunder ****

I think we need an explaination why Mjolnir is sentient now.
if there isn’t an explanation by the time this comic run ends then Imma have some issues…funny issues…but still an issue.

this is a bigger twist than Captain America being replaced by a Hydra clone via cosmic cube or Johnny Storm sleeping with Doom’s fiancé

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am not a FNAF guy

but I am curious:

why does this random lady wanna kill this random kid
I've played the game, so I can safely say...

The answer is a bit foggy. Gregory, the child you play as in the game, clearly doesn't trust her, though it's unknown if this is because of trust issues, paranoia, etc. Most likely not, seeing as an unused version of one of his lines has Gregory saying Vanessa is going to kill him. BUT Vanessa does catch Gregory in a scripted event, and when she does, she doesn't hurt him, and instead tries to keep him in a security office until his parents (which he doesn't even have cause he's homeless and an oprhan) or the police arrive. She does, however, have a split personality (Think of something like a Jekyll and Hyde situation) that does want to kill Gregory. However, one of the ending cutscenes leaves off with Vanessa and Gregory on good terms. And heck, in one of the trailers, Vanessa was flat out helping Gregory.

I think it's pretty important to note that the game seems to have changed direction halfway through development, and some form of dev hell or roadblocks or troubled development is very apparent. That could be the result of why this answer is so complicated and weird, haha.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
perhaps, but the music is good and HGSS made it look really pretty.
The music is good and HGSS is very pretty, I'll agree.

Tbh, I actually want them to remake Johto again, because ironicaly Johto is the one region that absolutely NEEDS modern exp share and a better dex roster, because jeez can they make or break a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom