• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Glad you enjoyed it too man. Hilda and the Mountain King is definitely in my top 3 for sure up there with Godzilla vs. Kong and The Suicide Squad. The Mitchells vs. The Machines is definitely in my top 5 as well after Nobody (4th favorite film this year).

Thanks for the shout-out as well. The same can also be said to you too. ^_^

Here's to 2022 being a better year and COVID finally being revolved.
I still got one more movie to watch before 2021 is over.

Time to meet best anime dad since Shou Tucker!

Now if you will excuse me, I need to prepare my eye sockets for the eventual tears.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Beginning January 1st, 2022.

Winnie the Pooh and Bambi both enters the public domain (Sanning the Disney incarnations).
Winnie the Pooh (or at least the original collection of short stories) is already public domain in Canada. Finally, I can begin writing my novel about Winnie the Pooh and Sherlock Holmes working together to foil the plans of Dracula.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Women (females) when they find out I am a gamer

• Playing a hardcore gaming session
  • Dumb h** (female (ex)) walks in
  • "Mighty, you've been having a lot of fun alone, maybe we can have fun... together?"
  • Stupid ***** is blocking my screen
  • She starts getting a little handsy, gripping me and ****
  • I had enough
  • "**** off, chick!"
  • Dumped her ass, kicked her out

Sigma Mindset Tip #37

Don't let dumb females take your eyes off the sigma male grindset. Eyes on the prize, kings

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So here goes. 2021 into 2022 thoughts.

Gonna split in two. The online/internet and offline. I was gonna do a favourite media this year list but..................Disco Elysium just pricedropped so that's for tomorrow. Gonna do my media in review in the morning.

Now. Roll call time. And I roll call good. Not in a weird way or a I own this place way. Just a "I like you people" way.................****. looks to the back Who Wrote This Script?!

Anyways: Wademan94 Wademan94 @Jotadé Noipoi Noipoi Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy MooMew64 MooMew64 Lamperouge Lamperouge osby osby . My closest.

Some who I like in various ways and hope to talk more to: ZephyrZ ZephyrZ Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo SneakyLink SneakyLink Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku and plus a few who I missed. You guys are all cool in one form or another so here we go and want to keep talking off the forums and all that when the time comes.

So this was the year SB kept chugging along, us thinking that the end of Smash would be the end but here we are, still no terminus in sight.

I'm fond of most of you guys and hope it keeps growing, some I know I'll be friends with deep into 2022 and beyond. And (not advertising) hopefully I'm gonna try and run game nights and stuff on Discord or elsewhere if some want to join. Wasn't the most memorable of years but I'm glad on almost everything I'm glad to happily geek out here with you all or showcase some stuff.

And most of all about the forum: I FINALLY CHANGED MY USERNAME! TheIrepan is dead!

On another note, this year I've now joined another community related to game and anime music. Those who know, know what I mean on that and I learned some of the tricks of the trade there. Gonna be riding with them a while more.

Everything else has been kinda **** online outside of these two communities I'm part of. Just not happy with the direction the internet is going down but that's for another time.

Here's to 2022 on that.

And now offline:

The year can be summed up by three things IRL. Cycling, writing/reading and rebuilding.

Rebuilding - Came into the year on meds and benefits amidst lockdown and felt a bit defeated, then a few things like anime and walking helped. Then the dog died April 12th and my world was shattered. The one event that 2021 is going to be known for to me. However through grieving I felt a new sense of purpose and gained a new hobby. Also **** my family for being useless as always.

Slowly gaining confidence as well to finally get a job, start motorbike training and a lot more. On this you can say 2021 was the preparation, 2022 is the execution. No more delays and bull**** anymore on that.

Cycling - After losing my doggo, I ended up having cycling as a hobby and god I love it. In a few months I went from struggling a mile to doing 50 a day and been as far as the Dullahan and the trains can take me. Thanks to a few small injuries still have a few big goals to reach including reaching my country's most iconic landmark (Giant's Causeway) on it. Might take up swimming next as a hobby

Writing and Reading - While mixed as always this year saw me buying and borrowing books big time, haven't said it more here cause don't know. Read more classics like Dune, Brave New World, Ready Player One and light novels like Haruhi Suzumiya, Spice and Wolf, manga such as To Your Eternity and Land of the Lustrous to add on.
And thanks to Wade for supporting, I've been back into writing more and more about my stories, finishing the year with a rough few pages of a crossover between mine and his characters. And once again dude, I can't thank you enough for drawing my characters at the start of 2021. I'm finally glad to showcase what I promised when you did. Hopefully me, you and some others can work on a project together.

To sum it up. 2021 was a transitionary year for me. 2022 is when the flowers will finally bloom if all goes well..............and like time itself, I'm gonna let the river flow its course and make the most of the hand I've been dealt.

So there's my serious one. Check back tomorrow for the media in review one.

b0036381_50ac7aca37e79.jpg

Thanks for reading.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I could say it's just the gamer way but I know this personally because I live in your walls. :secretkpop:
Well, that may be true, but I have one true trump card that proves that I'm a gamer.

When someone backs me down into a corner, or also exposed me, I just... I just...
hqdefault (9).jpg

Get doxxed nerd

This isn't real if some mod decides to come after me

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We are everywhere. In fact there is probably one down the street from you
I’ll make sure they stop hiding
Perfect balance for the culture
I thought it was among the best films that came out this year with an asterisk. The animation got a major upgrade resulting in a beautiful picture. It's also very well paced. I can't believe they managed to redeem Erik Ahlberg of all people as he was the most insufferable character in the show. Granted he only saw the error of his way at the end of the film, but he FINALLY stopped being a glory hound. The asterisk I mentioned earlier is due to the fact that you can't fully enjoy this film without seeing the series first as it starts off where Season 2 ends. Had there been a recap, I could have recommended Hilda and the Mountain King to the general audience. Even without the grievance, I still think "The Michells vs The Machines" was the best animated film I saw this year.
It was an eventful year for me that's for sure. I left ECU's Hydrogeology program and I would get my first job which I still have. I got Pyra & Mythra in Smash Ultimate (loved Chugga's reaction to their reveal) and I was happy with Sora concluding Ultimate. I also been on a TV show watching bench that really started with Amphibia (which I have to thank ZephyrZ ZephyrZ for getting me into that show.) The top 5 shows I saw this year were Infinity Train (which I am rewatching with my best friend,) She-Ra, Arcane, Ducktales 2017, and Amphibia which remains the best one I saw. I did get that scare of seeing my dad laying on the bathroom floor bleeding heavily due ruptured varicose veins, but he turned out okay. That incident made appreciate Thanksgiving and Christmas a lot more than I did in the past. I would like thank ZephyrZ ZephyrZ , Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester , Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 , TheMightyP TheMightyP , Wademan94 Wademan94 , MooMew64 MooMew64 , @GilTheGreat19, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Lamperouge Lamperouge , @Pokelego999, and Noipoi Noipoi for making my time on Smashboards always fun with their shenanigans/

Am I forgetting something?

METROID DREAD IS REAL AND IT'S GAME OF THE YEAR FOR ME!!!
I’m honored to have helped
Y'all wanna start thristposting over fictional ladies for the 1000th time?
seems like a good time to casually mention how I just met Madam M
D5DAB78D-C5B3-4C78-9302-48C86F1D276C.jpg

Get the men instead. :174:
does Cap suffice?
0C2BDB67-849F-453D-B243-51AB2E315798.jpeg

Some of you may have seen this, but here is an example of Knuckles from Sonic being cool.

Elba must sing the entire song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom