• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
main-qimg-4ae1d790f30f78d22b5e427b6ac01eddpollplplmpmpmp (1).jpg

Think in the new year, I'm gonna take this saying a lot more seriously............if I haven't already.

And no matter what people say, it's fine to look towards any piece of fiction to help inspire you as a person.

There's my wisdom for the night. I'm going back to Yakuza.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Don't worry, HaikuHello and I have made so many freaking jokes about the rantsona pose while they were working on this still. We're aware. :yeahboi:
I don't really like commentators like LS Mark who gain views entirely by sparking drama and being a jerk, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the "crossed arms pose" funny because of it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I think I'll rank the spider-man films on a tier list system since I've rewatched all of them:

S tier: Into the Spiderverse, No Way Home
A+ tier: Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man 1
A- tier: Homecoming
B tier: Far From Home
C tier: Amazing 1, Spider-Man 3
D tier: Amazing 2

Tiers are in rough order. IDK which one I like more between ItS and NWH. ItS has the perfect comic book feel and works super well on its own. but NWH has the heavy drama that I live for.

Raimi's films 1 and 2 are super close together, too. 1 is the perfect origin story, but 2 follows up on so many plot points so well that I can't help but think of it as one of the best sequels ever.

The other 5 were easier to rank.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't really like commentators like LS Mark who gain views entirely by sparking drama and being a jerk, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the "crossed arms pose" funny because of it.
Eh, LS Mark nowadays is scraping the bottom of the content barrel after much controversy and copying what Quinton Reviews did when he scraped the bottom of the content barrel after much controversy and makes hour-long videos critiquing an entirety of a comedy series for revenue.

Has anyone else noticed these long types of videos are becoming more popular? I see more of hour-long videos (if not even longer) than the 10-minute w/ ads quota video.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Fun Fact: I auditioned to be in this show when I was 10. I obviously didn't make it.

Now I'll never have my childhood dreams of being a Disney child star and then the trauma that came with being a Disney child star :drsad:
Damn bro

You could’ve had an uncomfortable period where you tried to prove you weren’t a kid anymore by making overtly sexual content that ironically made you look more childish.

With possible drug addiction.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Eh, LS Mark nowadays is scraping the bottom of the content barrel after much controversy and copying what Quinton Reviews did when he scraped the bottom of the content barrel after much controversy and makes hour-long videos critiquing an entirety of a comedy series for revenue.

Has anyone else noticed these long types of videos are becoming more popular? I see more of hour-long videos (if not even longer) than the 10-minute w/ ads quota video.
I haven't actually seen his newer content. I've just seen those videos he did "exposing" the storytime animation community where did a bunch of dumb crap. Can't remember all of it, but I recall him prying into animators' private lives, sharing private DMs, and just generally being an unsavory fella. He's just centered his whole personality around being a jerk, it's not fun, haha.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Damn bro

You could’ve had an uncomfortable period where you tried to prove you weren’t a kid anymore by making overtly sexual content that ironically made you look more childish.

With possible drug addiction.
Or, OR... I could've been like Zendaya and Justin Timberlake.

Honestly, the positives offset the negatives. :4pacman:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
quick Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! make a 300 hour video essay on why the latest childhood movie commited an immortal sin

or yell about Nintendo with crying Mario in thumbnail, both work
"Today... I will explain the hidden sins of Putt Putt Wins The Race on the PC.

...RIGHT AFTER A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR, NORD VP-"

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
hey

hey hey

I own the Homura Akemi support thread over in the Multiversus Forum

It's the first thread I've ever made in my 8 and a half years on this hellsite

Link in my signature go read it and maybe join the supporter list please okay thank you

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Dude, I love getting mad at children's media!
I don't really feel like I have the energy to get that pissed at any form of media, honestly. Like, for example, I'm infamous amongst my friends for not liking Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, but I'm not gonna write up a whole freaking video essay on why.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I don't really feel like I have the energy to get that pissed at any form of media, honestly. Like, for example, I'm infamous amongst my friends for not liking Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss, but I'm not gonna write up a whole freaking video essay on why.
I used to.

And then I realized it's colossal waste of time getting that mad at media lol.

Don't get me wrong, I still love to give constructive criticism. But getting worked up over it? Nah man, ain't worth it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Of course, you could've gone the Bella Thorne route.
I have no clue what Bella Thorne is going to do with an adult film director career but hey, at least she got actual awards for it. Do you brag about having awards from the Hub?

Or option 4: Drake Bell and Kyle Massey
1640919493908.png

I'm starting to follow a theme with 3/4 of these paths.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Then again I don't like 90% if Nintendotubers. Same regurgitating talking points, same vomit, same old ****.

I used to watch Arlo, but he became one of the same. Sad, but he fell off tbh.
I still really like him TBH. He wears his heart on his sleave with what he likes and I can't fault him for that.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Then again I don't like 90% if Nintendotubers. Same regurgitating talking points, same vomit, same old ****.

I used to watch Arlo, but he became one of the same. Sad, but he fell off tbh.
Arlo kept my attention for longer than other Nintentubers before I realized he only did that because he talks through a muppet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Just like the gynecologist who never realized their dream fully, Arlo took his dream and turned it into a very marketable content creator for a living.

Where did he even find that damn thing in the first place? :nifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom