• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
You'd be surprised. A little too many thought it was going to flop because xyz (mostly because of poorly concealed racism tbh).

Simu ****ting on those people will never not be funny though
Also add that Zack Snyder went to tell them that "there is no room for hate" (denouncing them as a hate group) during a live stream event too.

Anyways, I believe that Shang-Chi made over $430 million in the global box office is pretty much a success considering the circumstances that it eventually got a sequel and a Disney+ show in the works.

It's all too common in geek culture, sadly
And sometimes, it does make me wonder why do these people that grift for clicks and views still get a pass on social media and Youtube just like the Miles Morales and Spider-Man debate which is beyond ridiculous because no matter how they see things, Miles will slways be a Spider-Man.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want a No Way Home first time.
when you meet the right cinema…and a leap of faith…you’ll get that special first time
Yes hi hello can we talk about how amazing Green Goblin was in this movie?
Willem indeed went in on this role for NWH. Man was killing it every single time

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway yeah this is why I don't use Twitter anymore aside from the fact certain people want my head

I'm sick of the same pop culture ""controversies"" being recycled 5 times a month and people taking the bait, filling my timeline with bull**** I don't want to see

Here it's not perfect but at least I can surround myself with more reasonable people and filter out the garbage by only really being active in 2 threads

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Willem indeed went in on this role for NWH. Man was killing it every single time
Dude was clearly enjoying himself. His facial expressions, his voice, he nailed everything
Also I love how they gave him a believable personal conflict with Peter 1 seeing as he's basically the biggest baddie of Spidey's rogues gallery

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm sick of the same pop culture ""controversies"" being recycled 5 times a month and people taking the bait, filling my timeline with bull**** I don't want to see
Glad you came to the social thread where instead of recycling the same argument 5 times a month, we recycle it 5 times a week

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't get what the big idea of saying "**** Hitler" is because Hitler was one of the evilest people to have ever existed and deserved death.
It's because someone brought up Hitler in a completwly unrelated tweet about King Kong being rereleased and a industry professional said **** Hitler in response to that, and the Quartering chimed in.
At least it's all in good fun and the people can handle disagreements like adults
Bull****
There's also the fact the delta variant at the time and still being in a pandemic.
Nah, it's the Quartering, it was definitally bigotry afoot.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
There's also the fact the delta variant at the time and still being in a pandemic.
This is a common aspect that those grift channels tend to omit when they attempt to do their box office analysis, they don't consider the pandemic as if it does not exist for them.

This is a reason why I tend to avoid them and if there is anyone who can provide a much better insight and analysis on the box office I will suggest Dan Murrell's Youtube channel.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What do you think a world based on where Lilo and Stitch is actually set in Hawaii would be called since Kingdom Hearts worlds never use real place names and the world in BBS was just Deep Space?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If only Avatar showed us what Aang would do when confronted with an irredeemable, genocidal conquerer. Think emoji.

Sometimes I wonder if that show is why I grew up to be a pacifist.

I'm sorry for bring it back up I just REALLY wanted to throw this out there.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sunny Islands, or Sandy Beach or something.
kind of generic... i'm getting vague memories of the movie... OHANA! Right! That was the name of Stitch's summon command in KH2! What about Ohana Island? It means family right? That fits with the theme of the movie too and is more specific.
It's fairly clear Deep Space would be the same world as Hawaii would be in Lilo & Stitch.
Counter evidence, Kingdom Hearts 3. You don't travel to Olympus Coliseum. You travel to Olympus. You don't travel to Port Royal. You travel to The Caribbean.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

A load of interesting teases going on for the final episode of Hawkeye which will be on next Wednesday. Will Clint be able to go back to his family in time for Christmas and what will the Kingpin do?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom