Social THE Social Thread 2.0

ShinyLegendary

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 5600-9194-0917
It's mainly just my jaw and cheekbone. I've had work done to 'fix' it, though stuff sometimes still clicks or gets a bit stuck.
That makes me uncomfortable. I'm worried for you, hopefully it truly gets fixed.
Anyway, Shiny, you're cool, ya don't need to worry about fitting in, aight? Aight lol.
Yes. I may forget this post, so if I go in another rant about not fitting in, you can show me this post.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
What a weird night to end a day on. Spoiler discussions, Deltarune speculation, and an avoided cringey and offensive little nicky reference, all packed up like a slab of beef.

Well uh. Good night for real then.

Taigiry

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0332-0654-6526
I got a question for folks here...

How many people here are familiar with Sonic Robo Blast 2 and Sonic Robo Blast Kart? Discovered both recently and while I still need to play SRB2, SRB Kart is super cool, and quite possibly the coolest fangame I've ever played.
raises half a hand

I haven't played SRB2 in... 15(?) years or so, but I remember really liking it. I'm very out of touch with the newer versions, but apparently they even got slopes now. I did see a bit of SRB2 Kart though, seems pretty interesting, especially with how many custom characters there are.

Come to think of it, back in the day, there was also a Sonic Riders project, I wonder if that ever got finished. Looked promising.

Top Bottom