• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Game Awards? Considering they start at 1am and go until 5am, I doubt I'm gonna watch them fully. Maybe the first hour or so.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'll miss the first hour or so due to work, but I'll have it on in the background - there's usually about one or two announcements that really excite me, like Bayonetta 3, Psychonauts 2, or to a lesser extent Joker in Smash. (last year was an exception)
You're telling me you weren't excited about the bombshell that was Fast and Furious Crossroads?

D

Deleted member

2018 Game Awards was breathtaking. Such an amazing experience.

2019 Game Awards was pretty mediocre.

We will see how the 2020 Game Awards goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just as long as I get gameplay or trailer footage of God of War: Ragnarok will the VGA this year be good. It'll make up for a Smash reveal which even then is most likely to occur next month (Also next year) if not revealed next week.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Hmmm....new God of War game and a new Halo game are on the way. Kratos and Master Cheif in Fortnite possible appearance at the game awards with footage of their games likely being shown.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but if Samus in Fortnite is somehow connected in a similar way with a new Metroid game shown off at the game awards. Not likely to be Prime 4 but a new 2D Metroid game maybe? Game Awards would be a good time to reveal a new Metroid game, especially with a possible spring release.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Please let there be a smash reveal at the game awards. Doesn’t need to have gameplay! A reveal like Terry’s or Joker’s would be totally fine!
Even if there isn't one next week, it most certainly will be January. That's not too far and time will fly by as it has been these past years.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
with Tom Holland presenting at TGAs, there better be some sort of Uncharted movie reveal or he presents an award for Miles Morales (better ****ing gain a win since I'm petty and want Spider-Man to win all awards...damn you 2018)

and Gal Godot better show off some Wonder Woman 84 or some DC game gameplay (Gotham Knights specifically since that seems closer to be released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom