• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
also Akechi and Sumire dlc for P5S when

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hmmm....new God of War game and a new Halo game are on the way. Kratos and Master Cheif in Fortnite possible appearance at the game awards with footage of their games likely being shown.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but if Samus in Fortnite is somehow connected in a similar way with a new Metroid game shown off at the game awards. Not likely to be Prime 4 but a new 2D Metroid game maybe? Game Awards would be a good time to reveal a new Metroid game, especially with a possible spring release.
It would be a good time to reveal a Metroid 5 as the audience there would be responsive to it considering Game Award's usual crowd, so hopefully it'll be there. Plus, if that Samus in Fortnite rumor is true, then having a game that can immediately profit off of her appearance releasing relatively soon would be a great way to boost up the franchise's presence.

D

Deleted member

It is that time of the day where I think about reality, and the meaning of life.

D

Deleted member

Is reality as we know it not the truth? Is reality just how we define the whole world with our brain? Our own definition of the whole universe? After all, or brain is imperfect.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We get a smash reveal at Game Wards but plot twist, it’s Tracer, your reaction?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Excellent casting
Wonder if plans for Jordan Vogt-Roberts are still in play for him as director. He's the guy that directed Kong: Skull Island, so if so this definitely piques my interest.

Edit: Read the article. Seems to be, so I'm definitely interested.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So turns out both my siblings got a computer and an Xbox SX as their "Christmas thing". Being adults it's fine to have them before the 25th as it's the dinner that matters.

Also it turns out: I still have my choice to go!

Thinking I should be humble on this one just to look good. A game and something small.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Noipoi Noipoi

Can I just say as a digital artist, bless digital art for being extremely forgiving when it comes to correcting proportions and improper placements, lol. This drawing I'm working on was looking good, but when looking at my references, I noticed the head needed to be a bit wider and certain facial features needed to be moved around a bit. I was thankfully able to fix it easily after some layer tweaking.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me: my memory isn't bad, I can perfectly recall anything!

My memory:

D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi

Can I just say as a digital artist, bless digital art for being extremely forgiving when it comes to correcting proportions and improper placements, lol. This drawing I'm working on was looking good, but when looking at my references, I noticed the head needed to be a bit wider and certain facial features needed to be moved around a bit. I was thankfully able to fix it easily after some layer tweaking.
One of the big reasons I prefer digital over paper is that I don't need to worry as much about making mistakes: long as I do everything in it's own layer it's a simple step to completely remove it(unlike paper where you need special erasers in order to not leave a smudge) among various other reasons.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I have nightmare about drawing if I didn't made the switch to digital.

MEGA SUPER ULTRA RESPECT to the peoples who keep drawing on paper in this day & age and make it look just as good if not better than digital art.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Well decided on the game easily (Atelier Ryza) because that has eluded me the past year and hasn't dropped to a price for physical. Just trying to think of something else. Maybe pillows for my chair or a new shelf.

Also I would draw digital a lot more if it wasn't for my laptop being a bit unreliable. Part of why I stick to writing.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

AMC dying before superhero movies get near death...haha to that also they really need to stop being so petty at these studios trying to actually get people to watch their movies

Aerospherology

Smash Lord

AMC dying before superhero movies get near death...haha to that also they really need to stop being so petty at these studios trying to actually get people to watch their movies
Blockbuster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom