• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Every time I try to see my Spotify Wrapped my phone crashes the app

I know what my #1 is though: **** no one else listens to

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Where are my tickets
answer this question and you’ll get your tickets…

…who da best Spidey lady? No reason to question the men since we all know Peter is the absolute best anyways

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Based off the one second preview before Spotify crashes I'm assuming this is my #1 album/artist of the year:

Untitled.png

I mean, yeah. Came out the day before my birthday and it's my best artist and it's got some good bangers. No clue what my #1 song is, but if I wanted to say what it was based on repeats, it's probably this:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Not bad either, these songs are also certified hood classics. :bowsette:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What’s Mario’s favorite Sonic game?

And what’s Sonic’s favorite Mario game?
Mario: …whatever was on a Nintendo…and only those

Sonic: all Mario games
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Noipoi Noipoi can you confirm
Misato…after that 3.0 + 1.0, she might be too good for Jersey

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wario absolutely.

Klara…I could see it. She gives off toxic NJ girl energy.

Sephiroth could live literally anywhere there’s a Hot Topic.

Misato feels like she was born there but she moved away and doesn’t really talk about it.
maybe Jersey is where she lost many personal things

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Sorry if this is going off-topic like Jondolio Jondolio 's post does, but I felt like promoting cashregister9 cashregister9 's creation thread, Anime All-Stars, which not only consists of Shonen Jump characters, but also non-Jump creations. (there's no other place with such a big amount of users to share for)

Currently, our latest job/prompt is going for submitting characters, who debuted in mangas/animes of the 1970's era (links are examples).

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning my gamers

Today I will start playing DGS 2 and read One Piece and hopefully exercise

(There's a giant asterisk over me doing all of those things and that asterisk is "if I feel like it")

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hate insomnia. Just let me sleep away my problems cmon

D

Deleted member

osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Speed Weed Speed Weed Wademan94 Wademan94 Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Lamperouge Lamperouge

You know, I actually found It quite neat. Not a masterpiece but still something worth of one watch.

The movie sticks closer to the books (which is expected as the movie was written by Jeff himself) and as such Greg and the characters are represented closer to the books (except the father who funnily is closer to the madman from the live action movies). Your enjoyment of the movie will heavily depend on whether you preferred the versions from the live action movies or the book ones, as I know there's a divide between both versions of Greg in the fandom.

The artstyle is hit or miss: really depends on how used you are to the designs of the book, and It may not be enjoyed by everyone. I did personally enjoy It doh.

Something I found interesting is that the movie seems to present Greg having signs of social anxiety: he gets really scared of loud enviroments, he asks about personal space a chunk of times and even seems to get anxiety attacks involving the events which transcurred in the books.
If that was the intention It personally made the resolution at the end way more satisfying, as I can relate heavily with the character due to my similar status and while It doesn't justify what he does in the movie It makes It way better and satisfying when he stands up for Rowley in front of everyone at the end.

So yeah, I would reccomend It to at least the fans of the books (not sure if the fans of the movies will enjoy It as much). It's a neat and enjoyable movie with really charming moments.

And now we wait until I go to see Ghostbusters Afterlife.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
My school just got closed over bomb threats.

The rational side of my brain is angry that somebody would do something like that.

The irrational side of my brain is angry that nobody told me and that I got up at six to spend 20 minutes in the freezing snow, before a neighbor driving by in the dead of night was kind enough to tell me.

Either way, thats kinda scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom