• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So who's excited for Far From Home?
I'm totally am. Seeing return of the evil characters drafted from different multiverses plus Maguire and Garfield's involvement is certainly one that I cannot miss!

It took Marvel 4 years to even kick off the MCU and to this day requires a bunch of work in script-writing to build a consistent world that ca be used in movies and TV shows. DC didn't want to wait, so they hastily rushed it and it blew up in their face to no one's surprise.
Phase one of the MCU mainly consist of "second and third string superheroes" that were not quite on the same height as the likes of Spider-Man at the time and like the above post stated, it does take quite some time for them to build a consistent world and story in order to gel everything together within movies and TV shows.

I'm willing to defend Eternals.
Like I said yesterday, the film was way better than expected and is legit funny which I did not expect.
While I don't think Eternals is better than Shang-Chi (the latter had the better overall story, but the former had the better finale,) it is superior to Black Widow by a wide margin.
I felt the same way having watched the film twice and whilst I do have some slight issues with the first act, it actually picked up within the second and third acts which I was actually quite intrugued by its story. Either ways it will be interesting to see where each of the Celestials will go within the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe based upon the mid-credits scene.

Also since Echo is going to have her own Disney+ show, it won't be long until you will see her in action during the Hawkeye Disney+ show who is portrayed by Alaqua Cox.

D

Deleted member

Man, I wish BOTW Zelda was playable in smash. Like, imagine if she had her Hyrule Warriors AoC moveset.

Dan Quixote

Smash Lord
Man, I wish BOTW Zelda was playable in smash. Like, imagine if she had her Hyrule Warriors AoC moveset.
As neat as her Sheikah Slate moveset in AoC is, it didn't exist when SSBU was made... but more importantly! I quite enjoy how all of our Zelda fighters in Smash represent a different game with their character designs.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
i have returned hello

Honestly my mental health is still a huge hecking mess right now.

I'm still a little sick but my symptoms have been really mild, just a slight sore throat and headache. The headache has NOT been helping with my mood though.

My financial situation is really bad but I'm trying to bring myself to accept that I can't fix it all at once but rather it'll be a long term effort that'll take a lot of persistence and fixing some bad habits I've developed over the past year.

Even though my haitus was really short I'll trying to spend less time on the web overall. Not that it makes a big difference to you guys, since I don't usually post when I log on here anyway. And my headspace at the moment is a bit of mess so I'll be a little cranky/snippy but that hopefully won't show through too much.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just find it wild that Pokemon has been giving us baddie after baddie since day 1 but for some reason artists go for the 10 year olds.
Baddies huh?

This is the ideal male body.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also since Echo is going to have her own Disney+ show, it won't be long until you will see her in action during the Hawkeye Disney+ show who is portrayed by Alaqua Cox.
idea…Echo vs Yelena in a Daredevil hallway fight scene style battle

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy ****…the idea of Shang-Chi fighting Daredevil…

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Welcome to the 6 o’clock News!

I’m your anchor: Wade Dropsarefallinonmyhead!

D2C8C183-FFC3-44A9-9064-2D3A5C01559B.jpeg

Our Top Story Tonite:

The town of Minor Leake, Pennsylvania just unveiled a new statue at Backroad Park commemorating local plumber Donald Fosterheimer who heroically risked his life to repair the town’s famous 80 story water tower and prevented a catastrophic flood.

Per his request, his statue is humorously posed bending over under a kitchen sink with his draws riding halfway down his posterior.

Now when tourists ask for the location of the park’s wishing fountain, locals respond with: “You’ll see it at the Crack of Don!”

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this old Spider-Man 3 Venom design tho… 9E358971-B53D-461B-B3CF-B2533B892AF5.jpeg F19F0DAA-39BC-448B-B04A-459BBB4A48E4.jpeg
…mega yikes that never did improve too much for the movie. Thank goodness for the current Venom

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Another day another dollar.

Got nothing news wise except Haruhi is arriving tomorrow, Toradora at some point next week and Re: Zero is ??? since as it turns out, getting a new volume of a light novel the same week is out is a pain in the ass cause Brexit.

So Haruhi will do for the meantime, read the first few novels and then watch the anime.

Welcome to the 6 o’clock News!

I’m your anchor: Wade Dropsarefallinonmyhead!

View attachment 337605

Our Top Story Tonite:

The town of Minor Leake, Pennsylvania just unveiled a new statue at Backroad Park commemorating local plumber Donald Fosterheimer who heroically risked his life to repair the town’s famous 80 story water tower and prevented a catastrophic flood.

Per his request, his statue is humorously posed bending over under a kitchen sink with his draws riding halfway down his posterior.

Now when tourists ask for the location of the park’s wishing fountain, locals respond with: “You’ll see it at the Crack of Don!”

Throw the coin into the crack for good luck. The Romans would get giddy at that one.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
NGL, with the DS and 3DS market skyrocketing thanks to scalpers, I might try to pick up Pokémon Ultra Moon sooner rather than later.

I missed out on Pokémon Conquest and now have to emulate it. Which is fine, but man, I like having personal copies alongside emulation if I can, especially now that I'm looking into making my own backups... :drsad:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yo I snagged one month of Disney+ for $2 as is today’s promo day

I always like to wait for sales or promos, I rarely get a product or service at full price

there are occasional exceptions though like pre orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom