• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Fun Sonic fact:

Both SA1 and 2 Steam ports are bad.

Sincerely,

Someone who had to figure out why SA2 was crashing on his new PC, only to realize it’s the full screen breaking it.

hahaha pain
And I'm pretty sure they we'rent always like that.

When i bought Sonic Adventure it ran just fine but then one day it started crashing.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
And I'm pretty sure they we'rent always like that.

When i bought Sonic Adventure it ran just fine but then one day it started crashing.
TBH even back then the ports were dreadful.

SA1 is based on the buggy Xbox Arcade version, and SA2 gets testy on certain cards. I think a few patches were done to help (and they did, somewhat), but Sega abandoned them pretty quick.

Thankfully modding and simple setting changes fix this, but yeah, definitely not ports you buy expecting the best experience vanilla.

Another fun SA2 PC fact: You have to manually set the game’s framerate cap in your GPU’s control panel. The game will throttle itself and run at hyper speeds if you don’t, lol.

Probably a case of both ports being made on outdated dependencies and outdated libraries without consideration of future proofing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d have a hard time seeing Catwoman being the better out of the two
sad thing is that the same could likely be said about Elektra. Now if the movie was based on the MCU Elektra, then she’d win by a landslide
but instead it’s the Mattfleck world

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey, Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Noipoi Noipoi , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine , Aurane Aurane , Shroob Shroob & other DR/UT fans out there.

Someone made a rather nice fangame where the premises is simple: What if Susie & Kris landed in the world of Undertale?

It only got 1 chapter Aka only the Ruins, and it's rather short, buuut it does have some cool features/moment, so imo, you should check out & even share it to other fans if ya like it.

Link to the game page here. ~

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yooo, MooMew64 MooMew64 , need some help with something. I’m gonna be restarting my Animal Crossing island, but there’s a few items I wanna hold on to. You mind keeping some of them for me for a bit?

Last edited:

MooMew64

Yooo, MooMew64 MooMew64 , need some help with something. I’m gonna be restarting my Animal Crossing island, but there’s a few items I wanna hold on to. You mind keeping some of them for me for a bit?
You’re gonna need to give me a bit to clear a spot for ‘em: currently in the process of remodeling my entire island atm and everything’s a mess.

I could probably have a spot ready a little later today, though!

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Sticker Star wasn't bad, just mid.
Tbh, I kinda agree. The game is overhated, I mean as a Paper Mario game it sucked, but as a game by itself, it was just mediocre. I think the bigger issue was what that meant for the Mario series as a whole, but that is not Sticker Star's fault that there's a squeaky clean Mario commitee.

And if you ask me, Paper Mario fans need to let it go. It's been 9 years, we get it the game sucked shut up.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Seeing how the X-Men are getting a revival of the classic 90's cartoon, it will be interesting to see where it will go.

One day, I would love to see a continuation to the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes someday.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So bad news for everyone and mixed news ish for me.

The week after next.............I might not be as active anymore probably for a while.
A triple whammy of classes, driving lessons and a part time job is coming to crash in within the span of a week so I'm going to be a lot more busy. This has been a long time coming.

So just gonna enjoy the now.

Sakurai just enjoying life now is nice to see:

Beautiful area wherever in Japan it is.
"A Sakurai on a horse is spiritually as well as physically bigger than a Smash Bros character."

Man the guy with his love of games and stuff, he has a great life. Bit envious.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So bad news for everyone and mixed news ish for me.

The week after next.............I might not be as active anymore probably for a while.
A triple whammy of classes, driving lessons and a part time job is coming to crash in within the span of a week so I'm going to be a lot more busy. This has been a long time coming.

So just gonna enjoy the now.

"A Sakurai on a horse is spiritually as well as physically bigger than a Smash Bros character."

Man the guy with his love of games and stuff, he has a great life. Bit envious.
Bad news? Dude, we all need to be spending less time here.

But I'm glad that things are finally looking up for you.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Pretty much concluded my top 11 worst films of this year.

1. Awake
2. Shadow in the Cloud
3. Space Jam: A New Legacy
4. Prisoners of the Ghostland
5. The Misfits
6. Coming 2 America
7. Wrong Turn
8. Spiral
9. Tom & Jerry
10. Army of the Dead
11. Mortal Kombat (2021)

Don't think it's going to change.

Last edited:

MooMew64

Tbh, nothing wrong with wanting to take a break or use this site less, especially if there's more important things in life.

This is just a site, we'll always be here. Opportunities like jobs and driving tests will not.

besides, I can keep tabs on everyone with the hidden cameras-

I mean yeah breaks are good and healthy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom