• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This is a lie the only people who play Paper Mario are adult white Nintendo themed youtubers
"I don't like RPGs. If it's not Pokemon or Mario, I'm not playing it. They're so lengthy and story driven, I don't like it. Thankfully, Persona 5..."
Also
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Jokes write themselves

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
White Nintendo-Tuber starter pack:
  • T-Shirt that fits the topic, Glasses, Jeans.
  • Only talk about Nintendo games and maybe dabble into Persona 5.
  • Hate RPGs that's not Mario or Pokemon (Persona 5 excluded)
  • Pretend the N64 was Nintendo's mangum opus and the best console of all time
  • Make the same exact ****ing Banjo Kazooie retrospective and then **** on Microsoft for buying Rare
  • Abuse Allegations

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
despite how they usually are with anything LGBT, ya gotta give Disney credit for not interfering with Eternals (and tbh every other LGBT moment throughout all of Marvel) despite making more money worldwide by keeping things as straight as possible
Huh, I didn't realize Eternals had LGBT representation. Here I figured there would have been more buzz around it if it did.

I guess it is allowed in Marvel movies now. :drshrug:

I wonder how long until it's allowed in a Disney Disney movie. Times are changing so it's only a matter of time, but it's really hard to imagine them making a lesbian Disney princess or something.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
"I don't like RPGs. If it's not Pokemon or Mario, I'm not playing it. They're so lengthy and story driven, I don't like it. Thankfully, Persona 5..."
Also
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Jokes write themselves
The quote retweets on this tweet are cracking me up for literally no reason.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
White Nintendo-Tuber starter pack:
  • T-Shirt that fits the topic, Glasses, Jeans.
  • Only talk about Nintendo games and maybe dabble into Persona 5.
  • Hate RPGs that's not Mario or Pokemon (Persona 5 excluded)
  • Pretend the N64 was Nintendo's mangum opus and the best console of all time
  • Make the same exact *ing Banjo Kazooie retrospective and then * on Microsoft for buying Rare
  • Abuse Allegations
So relaxalax

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Huh, I didn't realize Eternals had LGBT representation. Here I figured there would have been more buzz around it if it did.

I guess it is allowed in Marvel movies now. :drshrug:

I wonder how long until it's allowed in a Disney Disney movie. Times are changing so it's only a matter of time, but it's really hard to imagine them making a lesbian Disney princess or something.
it wasn’t hyped up to the top due to being normal enough for Marvel to put on the big screen (Endgame and Loki helps out also), but Phastos has a husband and son…the husbands kiss on screen for a bit and is the main focus of the shot…to not like RoS with the women kissing in the blurriest way possible. Really the only thing they hyped up for this movie were the effects of and the affects caused by Eternals.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Btw BDSP has friendship boosts. So if your Pokémon loves you it basically can’t die.
That's really an over exaggeration. My friendship boosts in USUM hardly kicked in at all, and only did when I wanted them to die or didn't want them to score a crit.

Then there was that one time I wanted my Escavalier to die and it decided to tank 6 Thunderbolts at 1 HP from Molayne's Magnezone.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's really an over exaggeration. My friendship boosts in USUM hardly kicked in at all, and only did when I wanted them to die or didn't want them to score a crit.

Then there was that one time I wanted my Escavalier to die and it decided to tank 6 Thunderbolts at 1 HP from Molayne's Magnezone.
Well, people did want the games to be more like the anime so why not act that out by making the Mons survive fatal attacks thanks to the power of friendship?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
4chan is trolling the **** out of r/PokeLeaks rn
How so?

In XY my Pokémon were critting like every turn or living on one, 50 percent of the time. It was wild

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
4chan did a lot of fake leaks and **** and a lot of people fell for it. One of them was one dude editing his Discord currently playing tag to be playing Shining Pearl when he was actually streaming Pokemon Clover.
In XY my Pokémon were critting like every turn or living on one, 50 percent of the time. It was wild
They definitely nerfed it or you got luckier than me.

Reactions: Z25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom