• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
4chan did a lot of fake leaks and **** and a lot of people fell for it. One of them was one dude editing his Discord currently playing tag to be playing Shining Pearl when he was actually streaming Pokemon Clover.

They definitely nerfed it or you got luckier than me.
This is probably one of those fake leaked but:

Would be actually hype if real.

And yeah I think it got nerfed in sword and shield. I don’t remember it activating to much.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
This is probably one of those fake leaked but:

Would be actually hype if real.

And yeah I think it got nerfed in sword and shield. I don’t remember it activating to much.
Wow, that rumor literally copy pasted this reddit post, they didn't even bother to edit it.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So new photo time from Ghost of Tsushima and only the one. Sometimes simple is best.

Ghost of Tsushima_20211107201746.jpg

I hope my friends will see it as they usually like it.

---------------------------

Also:
Wut.............jpg

Me who has block the main YT site for anxiety reasons:

1636317344677.png

Can the internet not slowly turn to **** for one week!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Can I play P5 Strikers without playing P5/Royal since I know the general plot and characters from the latter?
I never played the original game, but watched a few episodes of a lets play, as well as the P5 anime in its entirety.
I think if you know the basics, then you will be fine. At worst, you might miss some references to the original game.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Tip of the day... stay as far away from Overwatch as humanely possible. 101 straight losses and counting...I have had to resort to going to Wrecking Ball and jumping off the cliff over and over again (surrendering) because there's no point to actually playing knowing the game will never allow you to win (the game purposely buffs up your opponents to screw you over) but it requires you TO win before you can eat, sleep or do anything else. And the worst thing about this is this isn't even the worst losing streak I've had....at the end of August I had a 118 straight loss streak, but I just know this stupid game is hell bent on destroying that.. On top of that they STILL will never nerf Doomfist. Seriously, if only the morons at Blizzard had A: a responsible work environment where everyone is treated equally AND respectfully, and B: spent far less time making useless skins noone wants and instead make the game fair so that everyone has a chance to win., then maybe I'd take them more seriously.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
So the 7th Gym Leader still uses her Diamond and Pearl team as opposed to her Platinum team. Yes, that means she still has a Medicham, and Volkner will likely still have Octillery and Ambipom.

Somewhat unrelated, but I always have trouble remembering the name of the 7th Gym Leader...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So the 7th Gym Leader still uses her Diamond and Pearl team as opposed to her Platinum team. Yes, that means she still has a Medicham, and Volkner will likely still have Octillery and Ambipom.

Somewhat unrelated, but I always have trouble remembering the name of the 7th Gym Leader...
Oh dear... that doesn't bode well for the Fire E4 dude..

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My copy of Super Robot Wars 30 just left the netherlands and is on route to the US.

Huh, it might actually make it here in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom