• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, I'm workin' on a new video. Basically, a few other VAs and I are gonna have a crack at voicing some Animal Crossing New Horizons villagers. Already got our cast list decided on, but who we'll be dubbing over specifically is yet to be determined. So, if ya have any villagers ya wanna see voiced, lemme know!

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well, I'm workin' on a new video. Basically, a few other VAs and I are gonna have a crack at voicing some Animal Crossing New Horizons villagers. Already got our cast list decided on, but who we'll be dubbing over specifically is yet to be determined. So, if ya have any villagers ya wanna see voiced, lemme know!
Rosie

do Rosie

fo9lvlqq0rf41.jpg

I like Rosie

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I was going to say Joshua, then learned Joshua wasn't a villager.
1636326483107.png

So Baabara. One of the NPCs I had on my old Wild World save that I used to play. Still one of my personal favorites.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Audie
Coco
Marlo
Cephalobot
Raymond in a scathing rant about how he hates the fanbase

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Look at him, look at my Premium American over here. Are you the greatest?

I will reverse them. In fact, I won't even infract them anymore. Cancel Culture has gone too far, and I will free ********* for all of you. No more cancelling, no more stupid tarrifs on middle school jokes. The puritains have taken too much from us, it's time we take it back.

And yes, you can join my team.
Great enough to help run your campaign.

I like your policies. Let's change this site together.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Just commenced my third replaying of the Ace Attorney Trilogy, I still haven’t beaten Apollo Justice yet. One day I will get over those unfitting recharacterizations and finish the game. That day is not today.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Started up Fire Emblem Warriors again on the Switch OLED and I gotta say the image is pretty crisp. Having a good time with it and looking forward to playing SMTV and all of the other JRPG games I've neglected on my Switch until now.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Otis intensifies

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Can't wait for tommorow.

Two books arriving, getting something from the bike shop and a bit of local news has me really interested. I've the curiosity of a cat.

And I'm getting a bit annoyed at a few small things, maybe one here.

Just hack into the code and steal premium for free
Found the hacker!

Mods! Arrest him!

Actually that doesn't work. Dammit Mr Potato! You and your pop-out arms!

Last edited:

MooMew64

Ahhh

I barely touched Animal Crossing this weekend like planned. Got busy setting up the new PC and messing with new emulation ideas...

Ah well, I'll just have to play it and Metroid over the work week, lol.

If I'm not on here as often, it's cause I'll be using most of my freetime this upcoming week on those two and drawing projects.

Speaking of which: KillerCage KillerCage , you still wanted that padoru? I haven't started on it yet, I need to know which one specifically you wanted 'cause you suggested a few and I probably only really have enough time to make one right now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Long ago I shared the idea of a DC Comics (Red Lanterns)/Asura's Wrath crossover.

Love the idea and moment Dex-Starr just casually one-shots and kills Wyzen with relative ease leaving the other Seven Deities in utter shock and disbelief, despite being the weakest of the group, that he was killed by a small furry critter.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I said I was gonna hold off on announcing Abel's voice actor for a while... but screw it, y'all get it early.
View attachment 336463
Abel will be voiced by the professional voice actress Su Ling Chan! Su Ling Chan is most known for providing the voice of Mayday, one of the two protagonists in the indie game No Straight Roads. She's also the first Malaysian voice actress to work with Funimation, having recently made her debut in the English dub of Kageki Shojo!! I am EXTREMELY stoked to have her on board! :dr^_^:
Noipoi Noipoi M MooMew64 @Dr. Metal X @Wademan94
Ah, congratulations on your... Uh... Well, your project. Not sure what medium it's in so I can't be any more precise, but congrats on getting a major name in the cast!

I've been out of the loop for a while, admittedly. I'm curious; What's this thing about?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’d still be interested in the canned Pokémon X Fire Emblem crossover that eventually became the shin megami tensei crossover.

A modern conquest game could definitely sell well if attached to really popular and established characters like FE ones.

MooMew64

I’d still be interested in the canned Pokémon X Fire Emblem crossover that eventually became the shin megami tensei crossover.

A modern conquest game could definitely sell well if attached to really popular and established characters like FE ones.
Conquest was my first Pokémon.

...I'm...Still upset nothing more was done with it. :drsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom