• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I’d still be interested in the canned Pokémon X Fire Emblem crossover that eventually became the shin megami tensei crossover.

A modern conquest game could definitely sell well if attached to really popular and established characters like FE ones.
I don't think the world needs Pokemon idols.

Reactions: Z25

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ah, congratulations on your... Uh... Well, your project. Not sure what medium it's in so I can't be any more precise, but congrats on getting a major name in the cast!

I've been out of the loop for a while, admittedly. I'm curious; What's this thing about?
This project is basically a series of mini-comics that take place within the fictitious world of Asteria. Su Ling Chan will be voicing Abel in some comic dubs we're doing!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Number 1 victory royale
Yeah Fortnite we bout to get down (get down)
Ten kills on the board right now
Just wiped out tomato town
I can’t see, read, or hear this without picturing Morgana

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I remember when my best friend who is in love with Fire Emblem first told me about Conquest. He told me it was a crossover between Pokemon and Fire Emblem. I legit thought that he meant that the Pokemon were actually interacting with the FE cast. Now that would be interesting.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
after watching “Skip’s Story”, I forgot how sad and depressing Regular Show could get

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I remember when my best friend who is in love with Fire Emblem first told me about Conquest. He told me it was a crossover between Pokemon and Fire Emblem. I legit thought that he meant that the Pokemon were actually interacting with the FE cast. Now that would be interesting.
For a moment I thought you were talking about Fire Emblem Fates Conquest when I saw Fire Emblem mentioned. Then I remembered you were actually talking about Pokemon Conquest.

Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom