• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

It's okay. It's not like we are going to murder you in your sleep for not loving Amphibia. That would totally be uncivilized. Not every show is for everyone.
Now watch all of Ducktales 2017 and Infinity Train!
Okay Cage, here's the plan. I bake some drugged cookies for him, and when he falls asleep in the hotel room, you tie him to the fire spit...

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
It should've ended when it was pretty much revealed it was for the anime, but they just did not give up.
In retrospect, it would've been extremely odd for TCPi to have held off revealing Megas this late into a game's pre-release cycle. Mega Evolution was revealed for Lets Go three months beforehand and ORAS revealed them very early on in its pre-release cycle as well, so they know people like the feature and do hype it up sooner rather then later. We're less then two weeks from release and we haven't heard a peep of it returning, so the later we kept getting into the cycle the less likely it should've been considered.

Things like the lack of Platinum additions and the TMs are things I can definitely understand being disappointed by (key word being disappointed here), but Megas are something that was more of a wanted addition for the remake then an expected one and that shouldn't be held against the game.

Well

Everything literally leaked a couple hours ago

I have seen everything, so if you want some non-story spoilers, aka what demons are in, I got you.
I'd love to see the full list of the demons, there's a couple favorites that haven't been seen yet that I'm curious if they're in or not.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, but at that point why not just make the TMs infinite use?
That doesn't make it better.

That's just them going "We realize the problem we have created, but we're not actually going to fix it. You have a gaping flesh wound? Here's a band-aid, that should fix you up."
True but I’d rather have multiple tms still then not.

Reason wise is probably

“faithful remakes”

Shroob

Sup?
In retrospect, it would've been extremely odd for TCPi to have held off revealing Megas this late into a game's pre-release cycle. Mega Evolution was revealed for Lets Go three months beforehand and ORAS revealed them very early on in its pre-release cycle as well, so they know people like the feature and do hype it up sooner rather then later. We're less then two weeks from release and we haven't heard a peep of it returning, so the later we kept getting into the cycle the less likely it should've been considered.

Things like the lack of Platinum additions and the TMs are things I can definitely understand being disappointed by (key word being disappointed here), but Megas are something that was more of a wanted addition for the remake then an expected one and that shouldn't be held against the game.

I'd love to see the full list of the demons, there's a couple favorites that haven't been seen yet that I'm curious if they're in or not.
Gonna be straight with you, but the demon selection is.... lacking.

Aka, any demon you've seen already, is basically all there is.

All the Daily Demon Showcase demons
Metatron
Beelzebub
Shiva
The 4 Bethel Leaders(Vasuki, Odin, Thor, Mummy green guy)
Abdiel
Nuwa
Hydra
Lahmu

Outside of the DLC(Which is on the disc, no surprise), that's all the demons in the game. And the weirdest part is they're literally re-using Persona 5 models, but just didn't include a handful of them for seemingly no reason.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Metatron
Beelzebub
Shiva
Abdiel
Nuwa
Hydra
Lahmu

Outside of the DLC(Which is on the disc, no surprise), that's all the demons in the game. And the weirdest part is they're literally re-using Persona 5 models, but just didn't include a handful of them for seemingly no reason.

God ****ing damnit WHERE’S THE GREMLIN IN A JAR???

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Metatron
Beelzebub
Shiva
Abdiel
Nuwa
Hydra
Lahmu

Lets doompost about Atlus next /s

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Metatron
Beelzebub
Shiva
Abdiel
Nuwa
Hydra
Lahmu

Thanks.

Well that's disappointing, there's still enough to make a team out of those in the game but I really hoping for a few more. Also screw that noise with the DLC, never liked it with SMTIV(A) and I don't like it now.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I take that this is a good time to take shelter if I want to avoid SMTV spoilers.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

It's okay. It's not like we are going to murder you in your sleep for not loving Amphibia. That would totally be uncivilized. Not every show is for everyone.
Now watch all of Ducktales 2017 and Infinity Train!
I didn't say I didn't like or enjoyed watching London Tipton have frog adventures and suddenly turn into shonen anime

Shroob

Sup?
I think the funniest **** about this is that the person to first claim they had the .ROM said they were holding it hostage..

....Until someone bought them Senran Kagura on Switch

.....and someone did it

.....and they actually dumped the rom and didn't scam the dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom