• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
On the topic of SMT and asking for a friend.

Which game is best suited to follow on from gameplay or aesthetic after Persona 5: Tokyo Mirage Sessions or Shin Megami Tensei V?

I'm personally not ruling out getting SMT though. Looks really good.

Question: After SMT V is released, would anyone be interested in me making a series of "Daily Demon" posts for the demons who didn't make the cut for the game?

While I love how this game is shaping up, I'll kinda miss the massive compendium sizes of the 2D games, and geeking out for some of my niche faves on the side would be fun while I'm playing the game.
I'm interested just for seeing this type of daily stuff.

Gives new definition to growing green.

No wonder McDonalds veg tastes like ****.

osby

Smash Obsessed

Which game is best suited to follow on from gameplay or aesthetic after Persona 5: Tokyo Mirage Sessions or Shin Megami Tensei V?

I'm personally not ruling out getting SMT though. Looks really good.
Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is pretty close to those two if you're fine with jumping from turn-based RPGs to strategy one.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Now the question is who? Who should play Hercules in the MCU?

Dwayne Johnson perhaps? ;D
Today I learned that Hercules is a character in the MCU.

Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker is pretty close to those two if you're fine with jumping from turn-based RPGs to strategy one.
Has to be Switch.

He's considering and wants a new game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

One does not play SMT for "aesthetic". They play it for

C̶̙̲̲͉̈́͗̈̀́̈́̄̅̉̂̏̈́͋̚̕ͅḧ̴̪̭̜̜͖̟̲́̏̉̉̌́̽̎̊̅̓̆͂̕͝͝a̸̢̛̞͊͑́͌́͂̊̒͒̾̊̓͝͠͠ô̶̟͙̬͖̙͖̈́̒š̵̡̬̞̹̫̦̻͙̬̗̩̮̺̣̺͙̿̈́́̒͊͋́̔̀͘͝͝͝

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So apparently, BDSP crashes when trying to teach earthquake.

Except it doesn't because all the person had to do was press the A-Button and he confirmed he was pressing the wrong button, but guess what Pokemon fans are running with now.

Ugh
Very likely needs a day one patch.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pokemon fans when a automatic door take more than 1 second to open.

Also, while this song is purely fanmade and not actually made by Toby, it's still one hell of a banger.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Except it doesn't because all the person had to do was press the A-Button and he confirmed he was pressing the wrong button, but guess what Pokemon fans are running with now.

Ugh
I love this as the actual reason to get upset is TMs being one use again. Gen 9 bout to remove the physical special split and Special Defense

osby

Smash Obsessed

Now the question is who? Who should play Hercules in the MCU?

Dwayne Johnson perhaps? ;D
Regardless of who he is, he needs to be able to grow a beard.

Also, they should keep Hercules's aggressive bisexuality intact but let's be honest, that's Disney we're talking about.

Has to be Switch.

He's considering and wants a new game.
Then his only real option is Nocturne HD Remaster but that's tonally very different from TMS or Persona.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I beat the boss of Frozen Artaria in Dread and turned the heat back on. Was pretty cool and a really fun fight. It gave a good challenge without being unfair.

I also got the screw the attack so I’ve been running around the map trying to pick up power ups that needed it. I might go for 100 percent, but if not I’m aiming for as much as I can.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Ugh
Pokémon fans explaining how launching the latest game will definitely brick your Switch, steal your banking info, and call ur mum fat 'cause GoobieMcDoobie420#NatDex on Twitter posted a totally real, epic clip that totally exposes GF:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Very likely needs a day one patch.
There is one confirmed already. Online doesn’t work but that’s presumably more because the servers aren’t live. I saw people say they are also using mdi music tracks samples, which might be part of a day one patch fixing this and more.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pokémon fans explaining how launching the latest game will definitely brick your Switch, steal your banking info, and call ur mum fat 'cause GoobieMcDoobie420#NatDex on Twitter posted a totally real, epic clip that totally exposes GF:

...So Gamefreak is operated by Spamton?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm not even just talking about BDSP

SwSh's TM collection mostly felt like it was way worse than any of the previous gens and you had to grind for TRs in max raid battles (🤢)
I like the TR system cause it allowed for more varied sets

But like, why make some of the most iconic TM moves like Swords Dance, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Blizzard, etc, TRs and make ****ing Tail Slap, the Swap moves, Pin Missile, Charm, Mud Shot, and ****ing Beat Up main TMs?

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Salma Hayek who portrayed Ajak in the Eternals has signed up for multiple Marvel Studio films which is going to be interesting going forward considering that her character was killed by Ikaris.

All I am going to say that this is not the last time we are going to hear from the Eternals and it will be interesting to see how they are going to shape up throughout the future of the MCU.

In other news, it looks like Emilio Estevez who is known for portraying Gordon Bombay in the Mighty Ducks franchise is not likely to return to the second season of the Disney+ series Game Changers due to Covid vaccination requirements. This will be a real shame considering how much of a role he played in the first season. I will say that if Gordon Bombay is not returning, perhaps this might be an opportunity to bring in Charlie Conway portrayed by Joshua Jackson in the fray?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I wouldn't have minded TRs as much if I didn't have to subject myself to the torture that is max raid battles just to teach my Pokémon a decent attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom