• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I spent the entire first chunk of the first half of today’s Amphipia episode trying to figure out if the new “baddie” was a guy or a girl, having the fear that I was gonna get Frieza’d at this age…
ED56E4FF-8A51-45E1-BD29-761A2DBF67A6.jpeg
…also Molly McGee should continue being awesome

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning m'gamers

Pokémon Y was my first Pokémon game and the only reason I remember the names of the human characters is because I have a very good memory.

Best Pokémon girl is actually a hard question. I'll go with either Cynthia, Zinnia, or Mars

Shroob

Sup?
So does this site even have a SMT thread anymore?

Now that the character discussion threads got locked I don't think I've seen a SMT-dedicated thread, I thought Idon was gonna make one.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I spent the entire first chunk of the first half of today’s Amphipia episode trying to figure out if the new “baddie” was a guy or a girl, having the fear that I was gonna get Frieza’d at this age…
View attachment 337000…also Molly McGee should continue being awesome
That's because Mr.X is literally just RuPaul, the drag queen who voices him.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ok but they put in the first Filipino demon and she's the exact kind of **** I like about this series as it'd get video games banned by conservatived back in the 90's
Oh yeah, Manananggal is amazing and already one of the top demon designs in the series for me.

I love when MegaTen gives attention to less "mainstream" mythologies some love. I kinda wish they'd use this game to give demons like Dzelarhons or Ogun 3D models but I get that they were reusing a lot of models to cut corners.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So does this site even have a SMT thread anymore?

Now that the character discussion threads got locked I don't think I've seen a SMT-dedicated thread, I thought Idon was gonna make one.
Gwen mentionned it before, but you can indeed find it here.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Ah so let's see what my mind is gonna get triggered at today............

Went for a cycle (pain still from the other week) and was thinking about being on the forums. Think I'm gonna stay like normal until the end of the month or until job. That fear is always in the back of my mind.

--------------------------------------------------

Just drinking Red Bull for the first time in six months and thinking like:

1636293442452.png

I don't know how I enjoy this sometimes. Too much taurine and all.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Question: After SMT V is released, would anyone be interested in me making a series of "Daily Demon" posts for the demons who didn't make the cut for the game?

While I love how this game is shaping up, I'll kinda miss the massive compendium sizes of the 2D games, and geeking out for some of my niche faves on the side would be fun while I'm playing the game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's because Mr.X is literally just RuPaul, the drag queen who voices him.

if it wasn’t for SNL, I would have no idea who this was…

…and speaking of SNL…

…their Donald Trump has confirmed that he and Mario (not the Chris Pratt one) are close friends (but even closer to Peach)

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Question: After SMT V is released, would anyone be interested in me making a series of "Daily Demon" posts for the demons who didn't make the cut for the game?

While I love how this game is shaping up, I'll kinda miss the massive compendium sizes of the 2D games, and geeking out for some of my niche faves on the side would be fun while I'm playing the game.
Still waiting on Tingkat's surprise comeback.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Go ahead, I love seeing SMT's stupid ****

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’d love to see it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
"Man I haven't played this game in a while, I should really get around to making more progress"

plays game for whole day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom