• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nah, I read it. You're right on that the world follows America.

However, y'all probably shouldn't follow us lmao we ****ing suck over here. It's a wonder how we're still a country.
Honest to god yeah. Look at the West Coast and California really. And same over here in the UK.

And dude, what happens in China/Japan, the US and Europe/Russia affects the whole world now. The powerhouse countries nowadays for a good reason as also every election now in the UK and US gets me worried.

And the issues of climate change but that's another story. The world sucks but we got some good **** in it.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Politics suck, but it's still important to have at least a rough idea of what's going on in your country and city and vote where you can. Even the tiniest, incremental improvements can make a difference - especially when they add up.

Getting too stressed over politics is never healthy. But neither is the attitude that there'a nothing you can do about it. No one can fix the world on your own but there will always be tiny things you can do to make a difference.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
What's heating up?
Some dude (Eclipse) being exposed as a fraud, same dude caused another leaker to pretty much give up (kinda) because all he did was peddle misinformation. Eclipse supposedly has a sock puppet account where he pretends to be a Japanese leaker but it's Google translated Japanese and yeah.

And Centro is still fraudulent.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Some dude (Eclipse) being exposed as a fraud, same dude caused another leaker to pretty much give up (kinda) because all he did was peddle misinformation. Eclipse supposedly has a sock puppet account where he pretends to be a Japanese leaker but it's Google translated Japanese and yeah.

So they all emerged at once and chaos just ensued lmao

Noipoi

Howdy!

All this drama because people wanted attention over leaking Hisuian Volbeat.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
MrJawton.png

"YOU SEE, HERO, AFTER HAVING A TALK WITH [Heaven] AND GETTING A LITTLE [Hyperlink_Blocked], I DECIDED TO BECOME A [Big Shot] MYSELF! HOW DO YOU LIKE MY NEW STYLE?!!?"
Politics suck, but it's still important to have at least a rough idea of what's going on in your country and city and vote where you can. Even the tiniest, incremental improvements can make a difference - especially when they add up.

Getting too stressed over politics is never healthy. But neither is the attitude that there'a nothing you can do about it. No one can fix the world on your own but there will always be tiny things you can do to make a difference.
Yeah, while I'm not a big fan of politics myself (my life hasn't been too affected by politics I say, but everything I seen of other country hasn't made me a big fan of it to say the least), I still do try to vote & hope it change things for the better, even if it isn't much.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Pokemon is ultra serious business

So how about those trees? :4wario2:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

I've lost faith in politics and my home. I have voted before but it never felt much. There is also deeper discussion but that'll fall into philosophy, government and ideology's so I'm gonna leave it their from my side.

Last point though, I have met a few local politicians and mayors over my life, they are quite something but I live in a place where they aren't protected like a Roman Tortoise formation so you can speak to them, even met one in a waiting room at a hospital which was funny.

The politics in Britain had already been messed up since Brexit came in to existence five years ago.
Still is dude with London threatening the NI Protocol every week. I hate being at the centre of this. I know politics doesn't affect much day to day but now with the prices going up, climate change and Brexit it really does.

And the divide between Scotland/Northern Ireland and England is going to get wider and wider and wider. I'm betting independence and reunification in the next 20 years. I feel sorry for Wales.

However I'm done with politics talk for today. I am hunger for gaming.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
And now Eternals has hit 54% on Rotten Tomatoes...

5.9 on IMDB and 56% on Metacritic as well.
I only follow at least 3 to 4 critics (who are verified on Rotten Tomatoes) just to see what their perspectives are like when it comes to film reviews. There are some critics that I do trust and some critics that I do not such as those grifter channels that spew nothing but hatred and lies.

Anyhow, I am still going to go and watch the film regardless of the score to form my own views, opinions and whether or not they line up with anything with my thoughts.

Still is dude with London threatening the NI Protocol every week. I hate being at the centre of this. I know politics doesn't affect much day to day but now with the prices going up, climate change and Brexit it really does.
Also add the petrol fuel crisis situation that happened last month too in which I do recall seeing a massive queues for petrol within stations.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Just found out Banjo & Kazooie apparently scored as 2 on the ballot behind Sora.

Based on the last column by Sakurai.
The column he's referring to

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of politics

Twitter got really heated in the last few hours, with the rumors of the current president of Turkey passing away.

I think they were false rumors (unfortunately) but it's a grim reminder that how ugly things will get after he croaks.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Just found out Banjo & Kazooie apparently scored as 2 on the ballot behind Sora.

Based on the last column by Sakurai.
Actually, that's not been confirmed:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Don't let Lamperouge Lamperouge see this

D

Deleted member

Warning Issued

Meanwhile, at Cutie Gwen's:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom