• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Don't let Lamperouge Lamperouge see this
That simpleton Mashed Potato Samurai prefers basic ***** PYRA over the (obviously) superior and much more badass Mythra? I knew he was no ****ing good for this series. Get him away from Smash immediately.

But yeah, I like them both and I can't really say much since I've been using a fair amount of Pyra pfps lately

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, I only really like Mythra's censored design.

Rex's is just trash, Mythra's regular is coomer bait and Pyra is coomer bait AND confusing because I still got no clue who the shorts work.

And despite that, I still prefer Pyra

osby

Smash Obsessed
I still don't see how Rex's design is any worse than Pyra and Mythra's. They're all ridiculous, imo.

Though I have to give it to saitom, his designs are translated to 3D models super well.

I don’t speak French.
He said "sky tiempo, mes amie."

osby

Smash Obsessed

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Rex is cool, I like his design more than Pyra’s.

Honestly fair but I ain't ready to go down the rabbit hole that is exploring my sexuality
It’s like playing Hollow Knight. It’s engaging and when you get far enough you’ve seen so many beautiful areas but sometimes you get stuck because you have inadequate tools to progress and then its frustrating quickly.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rex is cool, I like his design more than Pyra’s.

It’s like playing Hollow Knight. It’s engaging and when you get far enough you’ve seen so many beautiful areas but sometimes you get stuck because you have inadequate tools to progress and then its frustrating quickly.
Excuse me good sir I do not want to hear 'Hollow Knight' and 'sexuality' in the same sentence ever again, and not just cause I didn't like Hollow Knight

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Alright. With the final fighter out I’m gonna give my final list of character rivalries for ultimate, if arcade mode had a “fight your rival!” segment.

:ultmario: vs. :ultsonic: i don’t think this one needs explaining
:ultluigi: vs :ultfalco: the two main co-pilot/sidekick/wingmen of their franchises. Plus we got cocky vs. timid
:ultpeach: vs :ultzelda: nintendo’s two major princesses
:ultdaisy: vs :ultchrom: echo fighter royalty added in Ultimate
:ultbowser: vs :ultincineroar: spinning fire villains (Incineroar is a heel wrestler)
:ultdoc: vs :ultwiifittrainer: two fighters obsessed with health
:ultrosalina: vs :ultpalutena: the roster’s two major benevolent gods
:ultbowserjr: vs :ultdiddy: mini versions of Mario’s two major villains
:ultpiranha: vs :ultgnw: the two most bizarre fighters
:ultdk: vs :ultbanjokazooie: Rare’s golden children
:ultkrool: vs :ultkingdedede: fat greedy kings
:ultyoshi: vs :ultwario: gluttonous Mario side characters who got their own spinoffs
:ultlink: vs :ultcloud: do I need to explain here?
:ultsheik: vs :ultgreninja: ninjaa
:ultganondorf: vs :ultsephiroth: again, is an explanation needed?
:ultyounglink: vs :ultpichu: the forgotten melee fighters who are young versions of the original 12
:ulttoonlink: vs :ultike: i don’t know why but pirate vs Ranger feels like a good matchup to me.
:ultsamus: vs :ultmegaman: nes arm cannon gun wielders
:ultzss: vs :ultolimar: outer space survivalists
:ultridley: vs :ultwolf: space pirates
:ultdarksamus: vs :ultdarkpit: dark doppelgängers
:ultkirby: vs :ultpacman: super gluttonous balls
:ultmetaknight: vs :ultcorrinf: spinney Swordfighter who can grow wings
:ultfox: vs :ultfalcon: fiery kickin bounty Hunter pilots
:ultpikachu: vs :ultpyra:/ :ultmythra: the main mascot Pokémon vs the main mascot Blades
:ultjigglypuff: vs :ultrob: these two were just left over
:ultmewtwo: vs :ultness: master psychics
:ultpokemontrainer: vs :ultjoker: I don’t think this one needs explanation either.
:ultlucario: vs :ultbrawler: Fighting type Pokémon against fighting type Mii
:ultlucas: vs :ultrobinf: for reasons unknown to me, this was on a list of potential death battle matchups I saw once and it stuck with me ever since. No idea what they have in common though.
:ulticeclimbers: vs :ultduckhunt: NES duo characters
:ultmarth: vs :ulthero3: major mascot characters of rpg franchises that really only have notoriety in Japan despite heavy marketing and vocal western fanbases
:ultroy: vs :ultrichter: descended from greatness, and both of their games started out as Japan exclusive
:ultlucina: vs :ultisabelle: this one just makes sense to me, idk why
:ultbylethf: vs :ultshulk: someone else on the boards have me this one and they had a reason but I don’t remember what it was and i’m pretty sure it was a spoiler.
:ultpit: Vs :ultsora: again, this one needs no explanation
:ultvillager: vs :ultsteve: avatar characters from life sim/town building type games
:ultlittlemac: vs :ultminmin Arms battles are just boxing from a distance
:ultinkling: vs :ultsnake: gunners who also sneak
:ultswordfighter: vs :ultgunner: mii vs mii
:ultryu: vs :ultkazuya: they we’re rivals in Street Fighter x Tekken
:ultken: vs :ult_terry: they we’re rivals in CVS.
:ultbayonetta: vs :ultsimon: magical monster hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom