• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
18 days until disappointment you mean

View attachment 336441

the music is literal midis this is worse than the trees and where's the battle frontier I miss it so much

Honestly it's the first time I'm just considering skipping a Pokémon game because I don't want to see all the regressing from Platinum that'll happen. I don't wanna see Flint go back to his team with Lopunny, Drifblim, and Steelix but I know it's going to happen. ;_;
The music is probably what kills me the most. How could you have not updated the OST? I really wanted to see Gen 4 get the ORAS/Let's Go treatment. Platinum stuff doesn't really have me worried or bothered tbh, but I'm also not a BF fan either.

Will probably wait on this one or try to purposely get a used copy. A lot will depend on what Serebii and Dataminers discover.

View attachment 336445

And the cycle continues
I have nitpicks and think the Delta Episode has a terrible story, but I still put it on par with HGSS.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Axolotl's eh?

Not as cool as crocodiles. Survivors for millions of years thriving through the extinction that wiped out the non-avian dinosaurs.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Axolotl's eh?

Not as cool as crocodiles. Survivors for millions of years thriving through the extinction that wiped out the non-avian dinosaurs.
Okay but what if we fused crocs, dinos and axolotls together? And then gave them a big ole sail because why not.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Okay but what if we fused crocs, dinos and axolotls together? And then gave them a big ole sail because why not.
Touche.

No complaints though because spinosaurus rules! Basically the grizzly bears of the Mesozoic in terms of lifestyle (Like grizzly bears would wait on riverbanks for passing fish before snatching them)!

Last edited:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You know what I really need more in this small world that we live in?

Crossover fanart involving Deltarune & Omori characters.

Especially if said crossover pic have Omori/Kris, Susie/Aubrey & Ralsei/Basil in them

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Apparently both the director (Mark Dindal) and the writer (David Reynolds) of this Garfield movie also respectively directed and wrote The Emperor's New Groove among other notable films

Holy crud, could this be good?
Garfield is my jam.

If we get good Garfield content, I'm gonna lose it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently both the director (Mark Dindal) and the writer (David Reynolds) of this Garfield movie also respectively directed and wrote The Emperor's New Groove among other notable films

Holy crud, could this be good?
Honestly, that's already quite a good sign. I'm willing to give this a shot!
Garfield is my jam.

If we get good Garfield content, I'm gonna lose it.
Yooooo me too. I have a massive book full of Garfield comic strips and a little vintage Garfield themed trophy, actually, haha.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Have you ever seen the Lego Movie? Man’s got a pair of Big Bad Wolf lungs.
Yeah but Emmet’s a lot more high energy and pep, not exactly what I think of for Garfield. I can respect his range but I don’t see him pulling off his deadpan nature

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah btw

I absolutely adore how even if Sega won't port every Sonic to PC or they port it to PC underwhelmingly, the fanbase has made it their mission to get every single Sonic game on PC as possible and fix all of the official ports' problems.

For example, peeps have basically created mods that let you play an updated, definitive edition of Heroes by modding the old 2004 PC port.

I will never stop being amazed by this fanbase's creativity and passion for preservation, this is absolutely the kind of thing I love to support emulation and preservation efforts for.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
View attachment 336460

"C'mon man, they paid me to do those crappy movies, and I'd say I was at least half-decent in the role."
Never forget that Murray only singed onto the live-action Garfield cuz he saw it was written by Joel Coen of the Coen Brothers fame (notable for the likes of Fargo and the Big Lebowski), and said yes without reading the script.

In actuality, it was actually written by Joel Cohen, the guy responsible for such "classics" as Cheaper by the Dozen. As such Murray landlocked himself into starring in those awful set of movies.

This is why you need to double check thing before going all in.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 336460

"C'mon man, they paid me to do those crappy movies, and I'd say I was at least half-decent in the role."
He was a good choice and I appreciate the full circle thing with Real Ghostbusters, had he better direction i think he would’ve been an excellent Garfield, but the films didn’t do him justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom